Former US Attorney says SCOTUS will overturn Trump Colorado decision 9-0. Guesses?

How will SCOTUS rule on the Trump Colorado decision

• 9-0

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • 8-1

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 7-2

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
The Diversity hire will dissent. But you never know; she may mix up her pills and take an intelligence pill over the morning-after pill.

OK, so the Dems in CO got their choice. Why should the Dems they put on the Board then deprive REPUBLICANS of their choice, for president?

You do realize that this has made Trump stronger, don’t you?
Ok… so we should do this in 7 or 8 more states then.
That should make Trump super strong.

I cant imagine a 9-0 ruling. we still have some very unconstitutional, leftist, retard justices on the court.

I'm looking forward to making complete asses out of all the Biden cultists who wet their pants with excitement over this unconstitutional attempt to deprive citizens of their voting rights.

I'll take bets on SCOTUS going:

9-0

8-1 (Jackson, the dumbest of them all dissenting)

7-2 (both Jackson and Sotomayor siding with the Nazis).

Why did you not include the party line split?

I cant imagine a 9-0 ruling. we still have some very unconstitutional, leftist, retard justices on the court.
Remember….the AA pick for Harvard wasn’t willing to say calls for genocide of Jews were unacceptable, so I can see where the AA pick for SCOTUS will won’t be willing to rule that what CO did was constitutional.

In both cases, they put the leftist agenda ahead of decency.

I think it will go 9-0. Sotomayor, Kagan, and Jackson probably would like to uphold the Colorado Court but I don't think they can do that and even pretend they are upholding the Constitution which they are sworn to do.

I just hope it happens quickly and shut down these other Democrat 'woke' states that are intending to follow suit, most especially if the Colorado Court prevails. I swear it must be the water they drink or something that turns normal people into Marxist totalitarians who would deny half the country the candidate of their choice based on absolutely nothing other than they hate him.

If the Colorado court prevails I don't see another 'normal' election ever in the USA.
It's not just woke states who want to do the same thing. Republicans want to kick Biden off the ballot. That's a stronger case due to the violations of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution.

It's not just woke states who want to do the same thing. Republicans want to kick Biden off the ballot. That's a stronger case due to the violations of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution.
I want Biden on the ballot. No way he will even be able to speak in full sentences by next November, and he will forget what office he is running for.

Trump wins, hands down.

I‘m more scared of Michelle Obama. You see how the leftards will vote for a black female no matter how unqualified.

Forum List

Back