Zone1 Former VA governor advocated letting newborns die if parents decided they didn't want them!

I gave up any hope that the dems had an ounce of decency in them when they didn't force blackface out of office.

I gave up any hope that the dems had an ounce of decency in them when they didn't force blackface out of office.
They had a predicament....The Lt. Governor had been accused by several women of unwanted sexual advances and at the time it looked like it might have more legs than the whole blackface thing with Northam....He didn't resign either so the dems stood pat.

They say Northam wanted to resign at first but it was his wife who talked him out of it because she was overly fond of the 1st "lady" of Virginia lifestyle. She also knew that he would be forever dead in the water politically.

• Banned
they are only against racism when they need to be, ie when they see it as a way to win Black or brown votes

sickening

• Banned
They had a predicament....The Lt. Governor had been accused by several women of unwanted sexual advances and at the time it looked like it might have more legs than the whole blackface thing with Northam....He didn't resign either so the dems stood pat.

They say Northam wanted to resign at first but it was his wife who talked him out of it because she was overly fond of the 1st "lady" of Virginia lifestyle. She also knew that he would be forever dead in the water politically.
so were the allegations of sexual advances not taken seriously? shoved under the rug?

typical dim MO

• Banned
Obama and Biden believe the same thing.
wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone who questions that the Vatican was taken over in 1958 by unbelievers can think of this one word and maybe things will fall into place and they will get it, the one word being

Biden

If that's a Catholic, I'm a rock

Forum List

Back