Feb 6, 2010
A Passover Seder is a service held at home

as part of the Passover celebration of liberation,

to share the Passover story together in order

to recognize peoples’ right to freedom.

During the evening, as part of the Passover

Seder, four questions are asked, traditionally

by the youngest child, to teach the next

generation to question as a way to learn.

The idea of Passover is also about becoming

free personally from our internal

constraints. Asking questions makes manifest

that quest and shows our courage to exercise

our freedom.

On Passover we learn that when people

without their freedom question authority, they

are at great risk.

It is therefore essential for those with privilege

to question, to wonder aloud. We ask these

four questions on behalf of people in struggle

for their liberation and right to freedom.
FOUR QUESTIONS THE ZIONISTS DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ON PASSOVER | Desertpeace

A Passover Seder is a service held at home

as part of the Passover celebration of liberation,

to share the Passover story together in order

to recognize peoples’ right to freedom.

During the evening, as part of the Passover

Seder, four questions are asked, traditionally

by the youngest child, to teach the next

generation to question as a way to learn.

The idea of Passover is also about becoming

free personally from our internal

constraints. Asking questions makes manifest

that quest and shows our courage to exercise

our freedom.

On Passover we learn that when people

without their freedom question authority, they

are at great risk.

It is therefore essential for those with privilege

to question, to wonder aloud. We ask these

four questions on behalf of people in struggle

for their liberation and right to freedom.
Why don't the Muslims want to hear, Yousef Mohammed -- that they should be tolerant to the beliefs of others and let the others follow their beliefs in peace? This is how Muslims are tolerant to those of other religions......

Killings of Christians Spike in Somalia « Persecution News

Pakistani Christians left fearful, disillusioned after Muslim mob destroyed their homes

• Banned
This forum pertains to Palestine/israel, try to keep on topic, or post your concerns in the relevant forum

How can a Jewish State be a democracy?

Can the Jewish people know true liberation while a “Jewish” state deprives the Palestinian people of their freedom?

How can we pass over the occupation of Palestine while we tell the story of the liberation of the Jewish people?

When you say “next year in Jerusalem” who is it that you imagine has a right to return?

This forum pertains to Palestine/israel, try to keep on topic, or post your concerns in the relevant forum

Can the Jewish people know true liberation while a “Jewish” state deprives the Palestinian people of their freedom?

How can we pass over the occupation of Palestine while we tell the story of the liberation of the Jewish people?

When you say “next year in Jerusalem” who is it that you imagine has a right to return?
No Muslimes in Palestein? News to me.

No Muslimes in Palestein? News to me.

You have touched on the VERY PROBLEM CLOSE TO THE HEART OF JOS.

He longs for a JEWISH STATE WHICH IS A DEMOCRACY ----like the
DEMOCRACY OF MALDIVES---and so many other laudable
MUSLIM DEMOCRACIES---------MUSLIM STATES in which only muslims
can be citizens-----or even BETTER ---saudi arabia in which jews cannot
even set foot. ------and hindus had better NOT ENUNCIATE---
AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

• Banned

AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

I do not long for a "jewish state which is a democracy", I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions

AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

I do not long for a "jewish state which is a democracy", I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions

OHHH!!!! then stay away from any state in which that damned CRESCENT
seems to show up on the flag-------or ----lots of GREEN stuff

AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

Then stay away from the entire Middle East, except ISrael...

Also, did you have to post this nonsense here? YOu're a fuckin troll

Robert Scheer has a few questions he would like asked this year:

"I know this is a sensitive subject, but since even the youngest among us are supposed to raise questions at the Seder, doesn’t that vengeance from on high seem excessive? After all, the non-Israelites didn’t get to vote for the Pharaoh or otherwise offer their consent for his choice of false gods to worship, so why are innocent children being treated as collateral damage to make a fanatical religious point? Of course this is not an awkward issue for Jews alone..."

Like Robert, I'm also a little puzzled why their omniscient god needed Jews to mark their doors with blood? Is He nearsighted?

Robert Scheer: Kill the Child, Spare the Lamb - Robert Scheer's Columns - Truthdig

"I know this is a sensitive subject, but since even the youngest among us are supposed to raise questions at the Seder, doesn’t that vengeance from on high seem excessive? After all, the non-Israelites didn’t get to vote for the Pharaoh or otherwise offer their consent for his choice of false gods to worship, so why are innocent children being treated as collateral damage to make a fanatical religious point? Of course this is not an awkward issue for Jews alone..."

Like Robert, I'm also a little puzzled why their omniscient god needed Jews to mark their doors with blood? Is He nearsighted?

Robert Scheer: Kill the Child, Spare the Lamb - Robert Scheer's Columns - Truthdig
God decided. I'm sure the Israelites didn't question Him. Who are you to question? And I see you don't have a clue. Pitiful.

God decided. I'm sure the Israelites didn't question Him. Who are you to question? And I see you don't have a clue. Pitiful.
Could you possibly get in touch with the author of your piece, Georgie Boy, since he is talking about children and ask him why many Muslims convince young boys to be suicide bombers by telling them that they are going to get all those beautiful virgins when they become martyrs? The reading of the plagues only comes around at Passover for the Jews, and the story has been around for years and years and years (just like all the ancient stories of old), but all through the year young boys are told to blow themselves up. Meanwhile, let's all wish the Hindus a Happy Spring Festival called Holi (or Festival of Colors). They, too, have suffered greatly. Surely, Georgie Boy, living in one of the biggest cities in this country can find a Hindu Temple and celebrate the happy occasion with them.

God's a lie the rich tell to their clueless, pitiful slaves.

God's a lie the rich tell to their clueless, pitiful slaves.
Too late for me then, heathen.

Could you possibly get in touch with the author of your piece, Georgie Boy, since he is talking about children and ask him why many Muslims convince young boys to be suicide bombers by telling them that they are going to get all those beautiful virgins when they become martyrs? The reading of the plagues only comes around at Passover for the Jews, and the story has been around for years and years and years (just like all the ancient stories of old), but all through the year young boys are told to blow themselves up. Meanwhile, let's all wish the Hindus a Happy Spring Festival called Holi (or Festival of Colors). They, too, have suffered greatly. Surely, Georgie Boy, living in one of the biggest cities in this country can find a Hindu Temple and celebrate the happy occasion with them.
Right after you take your Agent Orange tour of duty:

"Agent Orange is the combination of the code names for Herbicide Orange (HO) and Agent LNX, one of the herbicides and defoliants used by the U.S. military as part of its chemical warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand, during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.

"Vietnam estimates 400,000 people were killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects as a result of its use.[1] The Red Cross of Vietnam estimates that up to 1 million people are disabled or have health problems due to Agent Orange."

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Right after you take your Agent Orange tour of duty:

"Agent Orange is the combination of the code names for Herbicide Orange (HO) and Agent LNX, one of the herbicides and defoliants used by the U.S. military as part of its chemical warfare program, Operation Ranch Hand, during the Vietnam War from 1961 to 1971.

"Vietnam estimates 400,000 people were killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects as a result of its use.[1] The Red Cross of Vietnam estimates that up to 1 million people are disabled or have health problems due to Agent Orange."

Why mention AO, George? It is one of the 3 factors in my permanent disability. I sucked up plenty of AO in 1965. And I don't blame the Army. I blame DOW Chemical.And they're paying throuse the nose.

At least you had a choice, Hoss:

"The Vietnam Red Cross reported as many as 3 million Vietnamese people have been affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000 children born with birth defects.[36] According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 people being killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[1] Women had higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirths, as did livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, and pigs.[37]"

I am sorry for your suffering; those who found profit in it, deserve to lose far more than their nose.

At least you had a choice, Hoss:

"The Vietnam Red Cross reported as many as 3 million Vietnamese people have been affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000 children born with birth defects.[36] According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 people being killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[1] Women had higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirths, as did livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, and pigs.[37]"

I am sorry for your suffering; those who found profit in it, deserve to lose far more than their nose.
That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going around recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

Whether you like it or not Israel was created as a JEWISH STATE and it is a democracy. Israel has Christians and Muslims. How do you feel about the racist state Palestine " lol with its NJA no Israelis policy ? A better example; Saudi Arabia where Non Muslims are NOT allowed into Mecca or Medina? That doesn't bother you; Another Pro Palestinian hypocrite

Forum List

Back