🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four Questions

The best Ham is Pata Negra at over $500 per leg
images
This doesn't mean that you actually eat ham, Yousef Mohammed. Now tell us if you think it is right for Muslim students to force the Catholic students not to eat ham.

CATALONIA SPAIN: MUSLIM STUDENTS FORCING OTHER STUDENTS NOT TO EAT HAM??. |

I love a good Ham, together with a good Rioja wine

This doesn't mean that you actually eat ham, Yousef Mohammed. Now tell us if you think it is right for Muslim students to force the Catholic students not to eat ham.

Four Spanish mothers have written a letter denouncing the goings-on at a school in Tarrasa, Catalonia, where, they say, indigenous pupils are routinely harassed by their Muslim classmates and the school authorities always seem to take the side of the aliens.

According to the letter, the nursery school does not meet the legally-mandated minimum of having at least 20% of the class speaking the native language as their mother tongue! Arabic has become the dominant language in the corridors and playgrounds. The school is now sending out official notices in Arabic and Catalan only, not Spanish. In one class, 83.33% of the pupils speak Arabic. There is even a letter in Arabic posted on one of the school doors, in violation of the law.
Nothing about Ham there you be lying

This forum pertains to Palestine/israel, try to keep on topic, or post your concerns in the relevant forum

How can a Jewish State be a democracy?

Can the Jewish people know true liberation while a “Jewish” state deprives the Palestinian people of their freedom?

How can we pass over the occupation of Palestine while we tell the story of the liberation of the Jewish people?

When you say “next year in Jerusalem” who is it that you imagine has a right to return?
FOUR QUESTIONS THE ZIONISTS DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ON PASSOVER | Desertpeace
No Muslimes in Palestein? News to me.

does kevin youkilis still play or the boston red sox. hossdip? no, he went to the yankees which shows jews have zero loyalty and will sell out their people (red sox nation) at the drop of a stinkin' yarmulke.

stay on topic, dipshit. jos made aa good post.

Robert Scheer has a few questions he would like asked this year:

"I know this is a sensitive subject, but since even the youngest among us are supposed to raise questions at the Seder, doesn’t that vengeance from on high seem excessive? After all, the non-Israelites didn’t get to vote for the Pharaoh or otherwise offer their consent for his choice of false gods to worship, so why are innocent children being treated as collateral damage to make a fanatical religious point? Of course this is not an awkward issue for Jews alone..."

Like Robert, I'm also a little puzzled why their omniscient god needed Jews to mark their doors with blood? Is He nearsighted?

Robert Scheer: Kill the Child, Spare the Lamb - Robert Scheer's Columns - Truthdig
God decided. I'm sure the Israelites didn't question Him. Who are you to question? And I see you don't have a clue. Pitiful.

your god, who gave his son to the world to be stuck, or the jewish god whose chosen people crucified him, hoss?

hocus pocus...we be needin' a program to keep our god fellas straight...but a pogrom will do. the smart money 's on the bay.

Last edited:

"I know this is a sensitive subject, but since even the youngest among us are supposed to raise questions at the Seder, doesn’t that vengeance from on high seem excessive? After all, the non-Israelites didn’t get to vote for the Pharaoh or otherwise offer their consent for his choice of false gods to worship, so why are innocent children being treated as collateral damage to make a fanatical religious point? Of course this is not an awkward issue for Jews alone..."

Like Robert, I'm also a little puzzled why their omniscient god needed Jews to mark their doors with blood? Is He nearsighted?

Robert Scheer: Kill the Child, Spare the Lamb - Robert Scheer's Columns - Truthdig
God decided. I'm sure the Israelites didn't question Him. Who are you to question? And I see you don't have a clue. Pitiful.

he likes the smell of first born gentile blood. it stimulates his appetite for pastries.

At least you had a choice, Hoss:

"The Vietnam Red Cross reported as many as 3 million Vietnamese people have been affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000 children born with birth defects.[36] According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 people being killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[1] Women had higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirths, as did livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, and pigs.[37]"

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sorry for your suffering; those who found profit in it, deserve to lose far more than their nose.
That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going Lround recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

These are the words of Truth I believe!

i'm a vet and my son is now serving.

I love a good Ham, together with a good Rioja wine
Why, Yousef Mohammed, you can claim whatever you want to claim. After all, nobody is going to run to Spain to check up on you. However, you still didn't make any comment about whether it was right for the Muslim students to force the Catholic students not to eat ham sandwiches. Whether you eat halal or not is really of no consequence to the readers of this forum. Telling children of a different religion what not to eat is another matter. Maybe next the parents of these Muslim children will be telling their Catholic neighbors not to drink either a red or white wine.

Four Spanish mothers have written a letter denouncing the goings-on at a school in Tarrasa, Catalonia, where, they say, indigenous pupils are routinely harassed by their Muslim classmates and the school authorities always seem to take the side of the aliens.

According to the letter, the nursery school does not meet the legally-mandated minimum of having at least 20% of the class speaking the native language as their mother tongue! Arabic has become the dominant language in the corridors and playgrounds. The school is now sending out official notices in Arabic and Catalan only, not Spanish. In one class, 83.33% of the pupils speak Arabic. There is even a letter in Arabic posted on one of the school doors, in violation of the law.
Nothing about Ham there you be lying
I wouldn't be calling others a liar while you are busy running to NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites for a lot of your stuff. Now tell us if it is right to do this to Catholic children? There was another link to more info in my first post. You didn't read it.

Muslim Students in Spain Initiate Jihad On Ham Sandwiches | The Gateway Pundit

This forum pertains to Palestine/israel, try to keep on topic, or post your concerns in the relevant forum

FOUR QUESTIONS THE ZIONISTS DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ON PASSOVER | Desertpeace
No Muslimes in Palestein? News to me.

does kevin youkilis still play or the boston red sox. hossdip? no, he went to the yankees which shows jews have zero loyalty and will sell out their people (red sox nation) at the drop of a stinkin' yarmulke.

stay on topic, dipshit. jos made aa good post.
It's funny how Seal Dip doesn't think that many people have his number by now. Meanwhile, of course, Seal Dip just admires all those :"democracies" in Muslim countries where people (even Catholics) can't practice their religion in peace. I think Seal Dip should speak to some Italian Catholics around his same age in the U.S. to ask them how the Irish felt about them if we are speaking about loyalty. And, Seal Dip, Yousef Mohammed has the same mindset against the Jews as you do. You don't think the readers notice that??? It seems that when a Jewish holiday comes up, Seal and Yousef can't wait to say something negative about the Jews. Should some of the rest of the posters say something against all the other religions in the world on their holidays? How about we start with Ramadan when it comes up again, Seal Dip?

he likes the smell of first born gentile blood. it stimulates his appetite for pastries.
It appears that a lot of your friends like the smell of the blood of the first born since they are always convincing their co-religionists to blow themselves up among people where children are present. Must stimulate the appetites of the suicide bombers' friends for Ramadan. Maybe, for all we know, it also stimulates Seal's appetite too for some corned beef and cabbage whenever he learns about a suicide bomber setting himself off in a crowd.

The original story is an opinion piece By Alfonso Ussia complaining that they dont use Spanish language in a school in terrassa only catalan and arabic,
Wake us up when Alfonso complains they started speaking arabic only.

There ya go Seal, let out your angre here. Your anger about being a drunk Irish whisky drinking Nazi hahahaha.

Man its so easy getting under your skin.

Meanwhile, let's all wish the Hindus a Happy Spring Festival called Holi (or Festival of Colors). They, too, have suffered greatly. Surely, Georgie Boy, living in one of the biggest cities in this country can find a Hindu Temple and celebrate the happy occasion with them.
I agree. In fact today saw people decorating themselves with brightly colored paints and having a very enjoyable afternoon in Baltimore.

Indian Festival of Colors

Last edited:
Amazing how Yousef Mohammed knows so many NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. What the world should be afraid of is the Muslims striving for a new Caliphate in this world. Look at how they are trying to take over Europe. I wonder if Yousef is studying to be the Grand Imam in Spain. Perhaps he is busy right now setting up no-go areas the way other Muslims have set up these areas in places like England.
"On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abraham, saying 'To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates'… Genesis, 15:18"

Are you really OK with that?

?The Jewish State??What It Really Means and Why the Rest of the World Should be Terrified at the mere mention of it | The Ugly Truth
Nowhere near enough land.

iran understands those aspirations.

Forum List

Back