🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four Questions

At least you had a choice, Hoss:

"The Vietnam Red Cross reported as many as 3 million Vietnamese people have been affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000 children born with birth defects.[36] According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 people being killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[1] Women had higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirths, as did livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, and pigs.[37]"

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sorry for your suffering; those who found profit in it, deserve to lose far more than their nose.
That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going Lround recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

These are the words of Truth I believe!

"The Vietnam Red Cross reported as many as 3 million Vietnamese people have been affected by Agent Orange, including at least 150,000 children born with birth defects.[36] According to Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4.8 million Vietnamese people were exposed to Agent Orange, resulting in 400,000 people being killed or maimed, and 500,000 children born with birth defects.[1] Women had higher rates of miscarriage and stillbirths, as did livestock such as cattle, water buffalo, and pigs.[37]"

I am sorry for your suffering; those who found profit in it, deserve to lose far more than their nose.
That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going Lround recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

Live by the sword, die by the sword!

These are the words of Truth I believe!

Tell that to your fellow Palestinians in Gaza

Israel has no right to exist because of something it says in the Bible but it's O.K. for over 55 Non Democratic Racist Muslim/ Arab Countries to exist? Notice how the Pro Palestinian has nothing to say about " tolerance and acceptance" when it pertains to " Palestine", Saudi Arabia, or other Muslim/ Arab Countries? Another Pro- Palestinian Hypocrite. :clap2:

You have touched on the VERY PROBLEM CLOSE TO THE HEART OF JOS.

He longs for a JEWISH STATE WHICH IS A DEMOCRACY ----like the
DEMOCRACY OF MALDIVES---and so many other laudable
MUSLIM DEMOCRACIES---------MUSLIM STATES in which only muslims
can be citizens-----or even BETTER ---saudi arabia in which jews cannot
even set foot. ------and hindus had better NOT ENUNCIATE---
AWWWWWWWMMMMMMM~~~~~~~

I do not long for a "jewish state which is a democracy", I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions

Democracy? Democracy in the US gave us a Congress with only a 9% approval rating, and falling.

Democracy gave the US 8 years of "W" and Obama.

Democracy got us the Arab Spring and radicals taking over Egypt.

Democracy got us a dead Ambassodor in Libya and the Palastinians electing radical terrorist groups as their representatives.

Democracy? Pfft.

As for the Jews, they have been killed and persecuted for centuries because of their religion across the world. It climaxed in a Holocaust that about wiped them out. They were then given Israel as a religious haven.

If I were a Jew and knew anything about history, I would recognize that Israel would be my last stand against a world steaped in anti-semitism.

The Holocaust killed over 2/3 of European Jews. If Pearl Harbor hadn't happened Hitler would have suceeded in killing all of them. However, bigots and Racists like " Jos" and others don't care about that.

The creation of the JEWISH STATE was long thought of before WW 2 though.
The " Palestinians" could have had their " State" then but of course rejected it .

"I do not long for a "jewish state which is a democracy", I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions"

JoStJoseph: "I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions"

There's alot of Churches in Israel:

Easterchurch.gif

"Many important churches in Israel are spread throughout the country, and are visited by thousands every year. Here’s a shortlist of a FEW churches around Israel"

The Church of the Holy Sepulcher
The Chapel of the Ascension
The Church of the Nativity
The Church of the Annunciation
The Church of St. Joseph
Church of St. Gabriel

SOME MOSQUES:

Hassan Bek Mosque
Jezzar Pasha Mosque
Sidna Ali Mosque
Al-Aqsa Mosque
Dome of the Rock

How many Churches and Synagogues....Saudi Arabia:

Zippo...

bareland.jpg

how big is saudi arabia ?

how big is israel ?

...and Libya for instance....as far as religion GOES, they don't want NO one practicing anything but ISLAM....

Caveman_zps47f4ad9c.gif

"I do not long for a "jewish state which is a democracy", I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions"

JoStJoseph: "I long for a state that recognizes all its citizens, whatever there religions"

Easterchurch.gif

"Many important churches in Israel are spread throughout the country, and are visited by thousands every year. Here’s a shortlist of a FEW churches around Israel"

The Church of St. Joseph
Church of St. Gabriel

SOME MOSQUES:

Hassan Bek Mosque
Jezzar Pasha Mosque
Sidna Ali Mosque
Al-Aqsa Mosque
Dome of the Rock

Zippo...

bareland.jpg

how big is israel ?

...and Libya for instance....as far as religion GOES, they don't want NO one practicing anything but ISLAM....

Caveman_zps47f4ad9c.gif

Don't tell the truth to the Hypocritical Pro Palestinian. You won't hear a word about " Palestine" being a " No Israelis Allowed" including Arabs or Saudi Arabia or other Countries having a NJA or intolerance of Christians

That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going around recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

If the United State was a free country, that blank check would be an honorable gesture.
In fact, the check you wrote was made payable to Dow Chemical and nearly cashed on Wall Street.

You're right I would not have served Dow or Wall Street.

I should've refused to serve any conscripted service and done the time in prison instead; In fact, I signed up for a four year tour in the USAF, then lied about back pain in basic training to obtain a medical discharge, and that doesn't fall under the heading of "Honor." either.

Live and learn.

Amazing how Yousef Mohammed knows so many NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. What the world should be afraid of is the Muslims striving for a new Caliphate in this world. Look at how they are trying to take over Europe. I wonder if Yousef is studying to be the Grand Imam in Spain. Perhaps he is busy right now setting up no-go areas the way other Muslims have set up these areas in places like England.

Easterchurch.gif

The Church of St. Joseph
Church of St. Gabriel

SOME MOSQUES:

Hassan Bek Mosque
Jezzar Pasha Mosque
Sidna Ali Mosque
Al-Aqsa Mosque
Dome of the Rock

Zippo...

bareland.jpg

how big is israel ?

Caveman_zps47f4ad9c.gif
So true, Member. No doubt Yousef has no problem with the Muslims in the country he resides in now putting down their prayer rugs in the church at Cordova. Maybe Yousef Mohammed would like to join some Christians on a trip to the Galilee so he can ascertain how they are treated in Israel. Afterwards, he can visit Saudi Arabia and see how the Christians are treated there. In fact, someone working there for Bechtel was told not to wear his Crucifix or he stood a good chance of being killed.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/IsraelExperience/Sea

Amazing how Yousef Mohammed knows so many NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. What the world should be afraid of is the Muslims striving for a new Caliphate in this world. Look at how they are trying to take over Europe. I wonder if Yousef is studying to be the Grand Imam in Spain. Perhaps he is busy right now setting up no-go areas the way other Muslims have set up these areas in places like England.
"On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abraham, saying 'To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates'… Genesis, 15:18"

Are you really OK with that?

?The Jewish State??What It Really Means and Why the Rest of the World Should be Terrified at the mere mention of it | The Ugly Truth

"On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abraham, saying 'To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates'… Genesis, 15:18"

Are you really OK with that?

?The Jewish State??What It Really Means and Why the Rest of the World Should be Terrified at the mere mention of it | The Ugly Truth
Nowhere near enough land.

That's very nice that you are sorry for my suffering, Georgie Boy. Something was going around recently and what it stated at the end reminded me of you since you would never serve this country.

DEFINITION OF A VETERAN

If the United State was a free country, that blank check would be an honorable gesture.
In fact, the check you wrote was made payable to Dow Chemical and nearly cashed on Wall Street.

You're right I would not have served Dow or Wall Street.

I should've refused to serve any conscripted service and done the time in prison instead; In fact, I signed up for a four year tour in the USAF, then lied about back pain in basic training to obtain a medical discharge, and that doesn't fall under the heading of "Honor." either.

Live and learn.
Thanks for letting us know that Basic Training was too difficult for you that you had to lie to get a medical discharge. Why didn't you even try to get a job with the Post Office? Did you think that would be too difficult for you also.

So true, Member. No doubt Yousef has no problem with the Muslims in the country he resides in now putting down their prayer rugs in the church at Cordova. Maybe Yousef Mohammed would like to join some Christians on a trip to the Galilee so he can ascertain how they are treated in Israel. Afterwards, he can visit Saudi Arabia and see how the Christians are treated there. In fact, someone working there for Bechtel was told not to wear his Crucifix or he stood a good chance of being killed.

Did you mean Mosque?Cathedral of Córdoba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?

Did you mean Mosque?Cathedral of Córdoba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ?
I imagine Yousef Mohammed has no problem with any Muslims throwing down their prayer rugs in Catholic Houses of Worship in Spain. After all, those like Yousef believe that once a country belonged to Islam, that country belongs to Islam forever regardless. By the way, Yousef Mohammed, I happened to read an article a while back where Muslim students were throwing away the ham sandwiches of the Catholics students. Surely, you as a supposedly civilized man, think this is wrong because people in Spain should have the choice of what they want their kids to eat even if it is not Halal.

Forum List

Back