🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Four Questions

No Muslimes in Palestein? News to me.

does kevin youkilis still play or the boston red sox. hossdip? no, he went to the yankees which shows jews have zero loyalty and will sell out their people (red sox nation) at the drop of a stinkin' yarmulke.

stay on topic, dipshit. jos made aa good post.
It's funny how Seal Dip doesn't think that many people have his number by now. Meanwhile, of course, Seal Dip just admires all those :"democracies" in Muslim countries where people (even Catholics) can't practice their religion in peace. I think Seal Dip should speak to some Italian Catholics around his same age in the U.S. to ask them how the Irish felt about them if we are speaking about loyalty. And, Seal Dip, Yousef Mohammed has the same mindset against the Jews as you do. You don't think the readers notice that??? It seems that when a Jewish holiday comes up, Seal and Yousef can't wait to say something negative about the Jews. Should some of the rest of the posters say something against all the other religions in the world on their holidays? How about we start with Ramadan when it comes up again, Seal Dip?

generally, the italians and the irish in america get along. people like us.

as for jewish holidays, a lot of them...hannukah, purim, passover come to mind, involve the destruction, or genocide if you will, of whole groups of people, for whatever good reason they imagine. that says something about the lessons their culture teaches them as individuals.

i am sure there are other cultures that have significant holidays that incorporate into their celebrations the destructions of whole ethnicities, but i don't know of them.

i like ramadan. it is not unlike the catholic lent.

jos merely proffered the golden rule. i understand that its active practise runs contrary to some or many of the precepts of judaism but jos did put it in the passive, judaic sense. as you envision yourself a practitioner of christianity, i would think you would agree with the golden rule and comment on initial post more from your religious beliefs and less from your political beliefs.

does kevin youkilis still play or the boston red sox. hossdip? no, he went to the yankees which shows jews have zero loyalty and will sell out their people (red sox nation) at the drop of a stinkin' yarmulke.

stay on topic, dipshit. jos made aa good post.
It's funny how Seal Dip doesn't think that many people have his number by now. Meanwhile, of course, Seal Dip just admires all those :"democracies" in Muslim countries where people (even Catholics) can't practice their religion in peace. I think Seal Dip should speak to some Italian Catholics around his same age in the U.S. to ask them how the Irish felt about them if we are speaking about loyalty. And, Seal Dip, Yousef Mohammed has the same mindset against the Jews as you do. You don't think the readers notice that??? It seems that when a Jewish holiday comes up, Seal and Yousef can't wait to say something negative about the Jews. Should some of the rest of the posters say something against all the other religions in the world on their holidays? How about we start with Ramadan when it comes up again, Seal Dip?

as for jewish holidays, a lot of them...hannukah, purim, passover come to mind, involve the destruction, or genocide if you will, of whole groups of people, for whatever good reason they imagine. that says something about the lessons their culture teaches them as individuals.

i am sure there are other cultures that have significant holidays that incorporate into their celebrations the destructions of whole ethnicities, but i don't know of them.

jos merely proffered the golden rule. i understand that its active practise runs contrary to some or many of the precepts of judaism but jos did put it in the passive, judaic sense. as you envision yourself a practitioner of christianity, i would think you would agree with the golden rule and comment on initial post more from your religious beliefs and less from your political beliefs.
Tell you what. Seal. Go find some forum where people in New York are discussing the past (since the New York area has always had a large Irish, Italian and Jewish population in years past). Ask them a question as to how much the Irish Catholics accepted their children marrying an Italian Catholic, let alone even dating one. You can also ask them how come they had their own neighborhoods while the Italians and Jews lived on the same streets as each other. Meanwhile, regardless of how different religious holidays are celebrated, Seal is going to tell us which group is busy murdering others nowadays in the name of their religion. Don't you think the Golden Rule should apply to people respecting the religious beliefs of others instead of harassing and killing people for their beliefs. Surely you are not so blind that you can't see what is happening even when it comes to Muslims murdering each other because of their different sects.

Tell you what. Seal. Go find some forum where people in New York are discussing the past (since the New York area has always had a large Irish, Italian and Jewish population in years past). Ask them a question as to how much the Irish Catholics accepted their children marrying an Italian Catholic, let alone even dating one. You can also ask them how come they had their own neighborhoods while the Italians and Jews lived on the same streets as each other. Meanwhile, regardless of how different religious holidays are celebrated, Seal is going to tell us which group is busy murdering others nowadays in the name of their religion. Don't you think the Golden Rule should apply to people respecting the religious beliefs of others instead of harassing and killing people for their beliefs. Surely you are not so blind that you can't see what is happening even when it comes to Muslims murdering each other because of their different sects.

the past, at least for most people, is the past.

i used to live in NYC and had great italian friends, and even an occasional hungarian. i never had a problem dating italian girls. one even was the daughter of immigrant parents and they were so nice to me. i might have loved her were i not so wild at the time.

never heard of jews dating italians. i am sure it happened, but i am also sure both sets of parents objected. most irish parents didn't care who you dated as long as she was a catholic. most of us did.

i think the golden rule should apply, and so does jos it seems. neither one of us are racists like you and look for reasons to excuse it not being applied.

you really are a silly, old man. it seems.

the past, at least for most people, is the past.

i used to live in NYC and had great italian friends, and even an occasional hungarian. i never had a problem dating italian girls. one even was the daughter of immigrant parents and they were so nice to me. i might have loved her were i not so wild at the time.

never heard of jews dating italians. i am sure it happened, but i am also sure both sets of parents objected. most irish parents didn't care who you dated as long as she was a catholic. most of us did.

i think the golden rule should apply, and so does jos it seems. neither one of us are racists like you and look for reasons to excuse it not being applied.

you really are a silly, old man. it seems.
Well good for you. It seems, however, that there are Italians who have different memories from yours. In fact, you appear to be the silly man because there are so many Jews and Italians who have married so it makes it appear that you must have lived in New York for a very, very short time, if you lived there at all. You know, Seal, you can tell us all the stories you want to about your dating and you can appear blind to what is happening in other places. At the end of the day, does it really matter to any of the readers who think differently from you? Go clap your friend Jos on the back and tell him that you and he just love everyone no matter what their background is.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKAz0a77Fm0]Jewish Girl Prank Calls Her Parents - YouTube[/ame]

While Muslim parents honor kill their daughters, evidently Yousef Mohammed thinks this video of the Jewish girl is the Cat's Meow. Maybe Yousef Mohammed can give us his thoughts regarding Muslim mothers, fathers, brothers, and uncles honor killing young girls because they felt the girls put a stain on the family honor. Do many honor killings go on in Spain, Yousef? They are starting to occur here in America. It would be interesting for Yousef to give us some statistics, for example, regarding young women killed because they had the audacity to have Hindu boyfriends. And then we have incidents like this when it comes to forced marriages and the young women resist.

Child Abuse Charges for Hollywood Mother Who Burned Teen Daughter Over Arranged Marriage: Cops | NBC 6 South Florida

By the way, since Patrick liked Yousef's video, I wonder what his views would be on this.

Islam in Action: UK:Catholic Girl Killed by a Muslim for Dating a Muslim

Kosher is for jews, and your not a jew Hossflea

We wish all muslims shared the affinity.

You like Ham,:eusa_whistle: Doc?
Everyone likes ham but it's not Kosher, making it unedible. Same as eating cat puke with maggots and human remains in aspic.
Speaking of Kosher, Kracker:

"How can we pass over the occupation of Palestine while we tell the story of the liberation of the Jewish people?"

FOUR QUESTIONS THE ZIONISTS DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ON PASSOVER | Desertpeace

A Passover Seder is a service held at home

as part of the Passover celebration of liberation,

to share the Passover story together in order

to recognize peoples’ right to freedom.

During the evening, as part of the Passover

Seder, four questions are asked, traditionally

by the youngest child, to teach the next

generation to question as a way to learn.

The idea of Passover is also about becoming

free personally from our internal

constraints. Asking questions makes manifest

that quest and shows our courage to exercise

our freedom.

On Passover we learn that when people

without their freedom question authority, they

are at great risk.

It is therefore essential for those with privilege

to question, to wonder aloud. We ask these

four questions on behalf of people in struggle

for their liberation and right to freedom.

"I AM writing this on Friday night, the eve of Passover. At this moment, all over the world, millions of Jews are gathered around the family table, observing the Seder, reading aloud from the same book: the Haggadah, which tells the story of the Exodus from Egypt..."

"Whoever invented the Seder ('order') ritual, many centuries ago, was a genius. All human senses are involved: seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, tasting. It includes eating a ritualized meal, drinking four glasses of wine, touching various symbolic objects, playing a game with the children (searching for a hidden piece of Matzo). It ends with singing several religious songs together. The accumulated effect is magical.

"More than any other Jewish text, the Haggadah forms the Jewish conscious – or, rather, unconscious – mind today, as in the past, influencing our collective behavior and Israeli national policy."

?Pour Out Your Wrath!? » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"I AM writing this on Friday night, the eve of Passover. At this moment, all over the world, millions of Jews are gathered around the family table, observing the Seder, reading aloud from the same book: the Haggadah, which tells the story of the Exodus from Egypt..."

"Whoever invented the Seder ('order') ritual, many centuries ago, was a genius. All human senses are involved: seeing, hearing, smelling, touching, tasting. It includes eating a ritualized meal, drinking four glasses of wine, touching various symbolic objects, playing a game with the children (searching for a hidden piece of Matzo). It ends with singing several religious songs together. The accumulated effect is magical.

"More than any other Jewish text, the Haggadah forms the Jewish conscious – or, rather, unconscious – mind today, as in the past, influencing our collective behavior and Israeli national policy."

Now we all know that the Leftist Jews are some of the favorites of the anti-Semites like Georgie Boy. However, how about Georgie Boy question why the Muslims don't ask themselves why they can't respect the religious rights of others. Does Georgie Boy actually think he has a better chance of being killed in Israel than in some Muslim country where they hate the Infidels. Somehow I think that with Georgie Boy's hatred of the Jews he just tightly closes his eyes as to what is happening to people in the Muslim world. I wonder if Georgie Boy would mind that for every article he repeatedly brings up, some of us just keep on bringing up the same old articles also. After all, what is fair is fair. Can we keep on bringing up this particular article, Georgie Boy, over and over since it was actually written by an Arab (no doubt you have no problem with him being a Christian also, do you?)

Articles: The Threat of Islamic Betrayal

Great answer! Pay attention, Seal!! - Jeremiah

Now we all know that the Leftist Jews are some of the favorites of the anti-Semites like Georgie Boy. However, how about Georgie Boy question why the Muslims don't ask themselves why they can't respect the religious rights of others. Does Georgie Boy actually think he has a better chance of being killed in Israel than in some Muslim country where they hate the Infidels. Somehow I think that with Georgie Boy's hatred of the Jews he just tightly closes his eyes as to what is happening to people in the Muslim world. I wonder if Georgie Boy would mind that for every article he repeatedly brings up, some of us just keep on bringing up the same old articles also. After all, what is fair is fair. Can we keep on bringing up this particular article, Georgie Boy, over and over since it was actually written by an Arab (no doubt you have no problem with him being a Christian also, do you?)

Why do all of your articles come from right-wing hate sites?
It's not as if all of us haven't noticed your complete dishonesty when it comes to deflecting Jewish crimes with their Muslim counterparts.
If you're really all that concerned with Muslim apartheid, why haven't you started any threads in the appropriate forums?
Are you just another Kosher Kracker for Krist, basing his moral code on lies?

"HISTORY: It’s not. Though it claims to tell history, the Haggadah has nothing to do with real history.

"There can no longer be the slightest doubt that the Exodus never happened. Neither the Exodus, nor the wandering in the desert, nor the conquest of Canaan.

"The Egyptians were obsessive chroniclers. Many tens of thousands of tablets have already been deciphered. It would have been impossible for an event like the exodus to pass without being reported at length. Not if 600,000 people left, as the Bible tells it, or 60,000, or even 6000. Especially if during the flight a whole Egyptian army contingent, including war chariots, was drowned."

Happy Easter, OT Idiot.

Why do all of your articles come from right-wing hate sites?
It's not as if all of us haven't noticed your complete dishonesty when it comes to deflecting Jewish crimes with their Muslim counterparts.
If you're really all that concerned with Muslim apartheid, why haven't you started any threads in the appropriate forums?
Are you just another Kosher Kracker for Krist, basing his moral code on lies?

"HISTORY: It’s not. Though it claims to tell history, the Haggadah has nothing to do with real history.

"There can no longer be the slightest doubt that the Exodus never happened. Neither the Exodus, nor the wandering in the desert, nor the conquest of Canaan.

"The Egyptians were obsessive chroniclers. Many tens of thousands of tablets have already been deciphered. It would have been impossible for an event like the exodus to pass without being reported at length. Not if 600,000 people left, as the Bible tells it, or 60,000, or even 6000. Especially if during the flight a whole Egyptian army contingent, including war chariots, was drowned."

Happy Easter, OT Idiot.
I guess Georgie Boy hates to hear the facts from some Arab Christian because it upsets the applecart for him. Are you denying what is happening in Muslim countries with regard to Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims. The other week you pulled something up from Dawn.com. Dawn.com is a good on-line news source for what is happening to people in Pakistan, India, etc. Are you trying to tell us that Dawn.com and the other news sources coming from that area are actually Right Wing News sources, Georgie Boy? If so, Georgie Boy, you are the one who is an idiot. By the way, no Easter dinner down at the Mission today?

"How can we pass over the occupation of Palestine while we tell the story of the liberation of the Jewish people?"
Simple really, it's palistanian occupation, being passed down the generations from the master-occupationist (Arafat et.al.) to occupationist-apprentices. Depriving palistanians of their occupation is like stripping them of their raison d'être, of course, like telling the whole bunch "you're arseholes, get a life and a job". hehe

Any site that doesn't kiss izraels butt is left wing or Nazi in your opinion?

Forum List

Back