🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox Business' Lou Dobbs Turns On Donald Trump: Nancy Pelosi ‘Just Whipped’ Him

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
'“You know I’m an animated, energetic supporter of this president. But you’ve got to call it as it is,” explained Dobbs. “This president said it was going to be conditional, border security, building that wall, and he just reversed himself. That’s a victory for Nancy Pelosi.”

“It will be perceived as such on every television monitor and screen in the country,” he added. “And to deny it is to try to escape from reality. And that, we ain’t going to do here.”

Gorka tried to spin the developments by claiming it was “a masterstroke” by Trump. But Dobbs was adamant. Pelosi was the “winner” and Trump “got rolled on this,” he said in the clip shared online by Media Matters:'

Interesting.

The American people will understand that Trump did all he could to get the wall built.

The Democrats will take the blame for being totally unreasonable.

The Democrats have made it clear that they want uncontrolled illegal immigration, drug smuggling and human trafficking to continue.

'“You know I’m an animated, energetic supporter of this president. But you’ve got to call it as it is,” explained Dobbs. “This president said it was going to be conditional, border security, building that wall, and he just reversed himself. That’s a victory for Nancy Pelosi.”

“It will be perceived as such on every television monitor and screen in the country,” he added. “And to deny it is to try to escape from reality. And that, we ain’t going to do here.”

Gorka tried to spin the developments by claiming it was “a masterstroke” by Trump. But Dobbs was adamant. Pelosi was the “winner” and Trump “got rolled on this,” he said in the clip shared online by Media Matters:'

Interesting.

Everyone experiences ebbs and flows of resolve and confidence.

Maybe Lou is reacting to the chemicals from his hair dye.

LOL

The Democrats have made it clear that they want uncontrolled illegal immigration, drug smuggling and human trafficking to continue.

Gee, is that why Democrats support and help fund border security?

Gee, is that why Democrats support and help fund border security?

Maybe that is why they supported increased border security in the 2006 era.

Since then, the Dems (our employees, mind you) were advised (by Islamists?) that there was more for them to gain by OPPOSING any increased border security.

Gee, is that why Democrats support border security?
They clearly don't. Trump has made that clear to the American people.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that most Democrats do NOT support border security?

You claim they don't. Where is your proof, please?

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that most Democrats do NOT support border security?

Watch the videos from up to several years ago by them.

You opposed the wall so much you were willing to compromise national security and even screwed over the Dreamers in the process.

Trump now has a campaign issue that will win him re-election in 2020.

Dwo4FGqXQAAFWTc.jpg

You opposed the wall so much you were willing to compromise national security and even screwed over the Dreamers in the process.

Trump now has a campaign issue that will win him re-election in 2020.

Maybe you should stop making assumptions...it makes you look rather silly.

I am not against a wall.

I have said many times that I am for an Israeli-style wall across the entire southern border.

Trump's "beautiful" Steel Slat Barrier for Mexican border lampooned by designers

What I am against is a) Trump's pathetic 'fence' that almost anyone can get through with a plasma torch.

b) Trump ignoring increasing the punishment to those who hire illegal immigrants - which would be FAR more effective.

and c) Trump shutting down the government over this ridiculous wall - when he had over 2 years to get the funding (and failed) and turned down roughly $20 billion in funding for it last year.

Millions of Americans believe Trump, and he will be reelected in 2020.

I guarantee you that - barring a war - he will not be.

And the polls support my 'bet' far more than yours.

Even biased Rasmussen has him at 45%.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Are those the same polls that said "Trump has no clear path to victory in the Electoral College" all the way until they started counting the votes?

Forum List

Back