Fox competing with CNN to be the war news network again ?

They both unquestionably have a right wing slant.

The viewing audience can choose moderate or hardliner fascism.

Hah!? This must be a joke..?

Because..you got to be one of the biggest moonbat brain dead progs on the planet to think CNN has a "right wing slant":cuckoo:

CNN is the heart of the coup against Trump, not Fox.
It doesn't mean they both don't sell pills and guns.

But let's not ignore the fact that Biden is a scarcely reconstructed Dixiecrat, best known for his comments about a "racial jungle" and his support of the 1994 Crime Bill.

His cabinet is sure to include plenty of right-wing stooges like Rahm Emmanuel

Because..you got to be one of the biggest moonbat brain dead progs on the planet to think CNN has a "right wing slant":cuckoo:

When you turn on cable news you are getting the slant dictated by the corporations that sponsor the programming. If you think you are going to get anything left-wing from such a source (besides perhaps the cartoonish rantings of a few pundits) guess again.

Actually the VAST MAJORITY of corporate media does. Where've you been, Rip van Winkle?

The question is, who will be interested in joining the military if they feel that America is just a doormat for the communists?

Lost patriotism and belief in ones nation has consequences.

When you turn on cable news you are getting the slant dictated by the corporations that sponsor the programming. If you think you are going to get anything left-wing from such a source (besides perhaps the cartoonish rantings of a few pundits) guess again.

Hahaha!! Sure sure.. give me some examples of that "ring wing slant" being propagated over at CNN.

Actually the VAST MAJORITY of corporate media does. Where've you been, Rip van Winkle?
This coming from a Democrat who wants Biden to be president ?:icon_sjung:

Your group is the most media-brainwashed bunch of sheep ever.:auiqs.jpg:

No, it came from me. I'm not a Democrat. I've never even had a political party. Don't see the point. But I have worked in broadcast media for decades, so proceed to bite me.

And I don't have a frickin' "group". See if you can find an exit door for that pathetically narrow mind.

The overwhelming majority of media in the world is left leaning liberal.

You have to be a moonbat of the highest order to believe otherwise...

Please give me examples of the right wing slant coming from CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, and all of the other media whores that are all on team Woke Prog

Please give me examples of the right wing slant coming from CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, and all of the other media whores that are all on team Woke Prog

Clearly you know as much about corporate media as you do about editing an image for your sigline. Let alone the vast vacuum of ignorance that equates "left-leaning" with "Liberal". Maybe you should go git chew a edumacation before you come back here and embarrass yourself further with yet more sheeplike parrot-bleating.

It's a strawman argument.
The truth is the media ownership are globalist elites who funnel the news we hear - in that sense they're "right wing" as the stereotype goes, but the illusion of the media actually being liberal is just that --an illusion. A well crafted, carefully choreographed illusion.
1605374247528.png

Clearly you know as much about corporate media as you do about editing an image for your sigline. Let alone the vast vacuum of ignorance that equates "left-leaning" with "Liberal". Maybe you should go git chew a edumacation before you come back here and embarrass yourself further with yet more sheeplike parrot-bleating.

I know how classic liberalism(which I consider myself a fan of), has been corrupted/pervaded by woke progs..and the term "liberal" has been changed to connect with left leaning people.

Again..link me all of your "right wing slanted" propaganda from CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo, and the like..or just STFU.

Last edited:
Clearly you know as much about corporate media as you do about editing an image for your sigline.

I know that corporate media for the most part keeps "parrot bleating" (as you like to put it) all the woke propaganda that comes from leftist progs..

So not sure how everything I see can promote leftist talking points..yet have a right wing slant?

Also what is wrong with my sigline? It shows the picture I wanted? If something is wrong let me know, and I will fix it for you..

Forum List

Back