FOX ignoring the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So....I try to occasionally to go to fox news just to see what crap they are throwing out there.....

NOTHING that I could see on the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief and how he extorted a foreign government with tax paper money. But Barr is doing his Stooge job of running BS up the flag pole so that the trump faithful will have something to salute.....AMAZING!

According to FOX....everyone is a criminal EXCEPT trump.....the most corrupt human to ever sit in the Oval Office....

So....I try to occasionally to go to fox news just to see what crap they are throwing out there.....

NOTHING that I could see on the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief and how he extorted a foreign government with tax paper money. But Barr is doing his Stooge job of running BS up the flag pole so that the trump faithful will have something to salute.....AMAZING!

According to FOX....everyone is a criminal EXCEPT trump.....the most corrupt human to ever sit in the Oval Office....
first off there is no impeachment of trump only talk about it

2nd is fox has covered the democrat circus a lot even if you dont see it

I think the real problem here is your TDS and how its infected your brain causing these incoherent outbursts

What impeachment?

Thre has been no impeachment.

There hasn't been a vote to have an impeachment inquiry.

There hasn't even been a serious impeachment hearing.

What "impeachment"?

What impeachment?

Thre has been no impeachment.

There hasn't been a vote to have an impeachment inquiry.

There hasn't even been a serious impeachment hearing.

Just angry democrats having a hissy fit

tds-awareness-end-the-butthurt-48719196.png
View attachment 286266

What "impeachment"?
He's got it bad.

They don't unless they have nothing to talk about, now they have the Investigations that Barr is doing changed to criminal.

Last edited:

yea you occasionally go....admit it jim its first on your channel list...

I want GOP Senators to stand up and publicly say, "There is nothing wrong with this president extorting a foreign government for his own political gain." I want to hear that...

And it seems that, of all people, John Bolton is ready to given the House a deposition that states he knew that trump was withholding the money from Ukraine until the the President there announced an investigation against the Bidens. He told him it was wrong. Everyone in the trump regime knew it was wrong.

trump is a worthless, piece of dog crap, who thinks that just because he got away with collusion from Mueller after he appointed his stooge, Barr....He now thinks he can use tax payer money, appropriated to Ukraine to stop Russian aggression to help him get reelected.....Basically.....he is the first Mafia Boss....so called president....that the US has even had.

"WE WANT YOU TO DO US A FAVOR...."

I expected nothing else from the trumpkins

I want GOP Senators to stand up and publicly say, "There is nothing wrong with this president extorting a foreign government for his own political gain." I want to hear that...

And it seems that, of all people, John Bolton is ready to given the House a deposition that states he knew that trump was withholding the money from Ukraine until the the President there announced an investigation against the Bidens. He told him it was wrong. Everyone in the trump regime knew it was wrong.

trump is a worthless, piece of dog crap, who thinks that just because he got away with collusion from Mueller after he appointed his stooge, Barr....He now thinks he can use tax payer money, appropriated to Ukraine to stop Russian aggression to help him get reelected.....Basically.....he is the first Mafia Boss....so called president....that the US has even had.

I WANT YOU TO GET HELP FOR YOUR TDS???

first off there is no impeachment of trump only talk about it

2nd is fox has covered the democrat circus a lot even if you dont see it

I think the real problem here is your TDS and how its infected your brain causing these incoherent outbursts
Lol. Ignorant twat

sorry but I'm a man and men dont have twats,,,

:itsok:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back