FOX ignoring the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief

So....I try to occasionally to go to fox news just to see what crap they are throwing out there.....

NOTHING that I could see on the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief and how he extorted a foreign government with tax paper money. But Barr is doing his Stooge job of running BS up the flag pole so that the trump faithful will have something to salute.....AMAZING!

According to FOX....everyone is a criminal EXCEPT trump.....the most corrupt human to ever sit in the Oval Office....
You can watch the impeachment hearings on the Cartoon channel

So....I try to occasionally to go to fox news just to see what crap they are throwing out there.....

NOTHING that I could see on the Impeachment of the Liar in Chief and how he extorted a foreign government with tax paper money. But Barr is doing his Stooge job of running BS up the flag pole so that the trump faithful will have something to salute.....AMAZING!

According to FOX....everyone is a criminal EXCEPT trump.....the most corrupt human to ever sit in the Oval Office....
I expected nothing else from the trumpkins

Only 5 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What impeachment?
Oh, wait...you haven't figured out that the Democrats are pushing THAT narrative with the aid of the main stream media because they know nobody in their right minds would vote for ANY of the clown car full of candidates they keep trotting out on stage for debates?
Use your head for something other than a hat rack, Jim! You're being played...your so called impeachment is nothing more than a diversion!

View attachment 286267 View attachment 286266

What "impeachment"?
He's got it bad.
And that’s a good thing!!!

Impeachment has yet to happen and all that is going on is a close doors inquiry...

So maybe you and the OP should stop trolling, wait you and the OP think you are being honest...

View attachment 286267 View attachment 286266

What "impeachment"?
He's got it bad.
TDS indeed.

Impeachment has yet to happen and all that is going on is a close doors inquiry...

So maybe you and the OP should stop trolling, wait you and the OP think you are being honest...

Repubs are sitting around the table asking stupid question or they are playing "Rush the Castle!".....Idiots

Repubs are sitting around the table asking stupid question or they are playing "Rush the Castle!".....Idiots

Again, Trump has not been impeached and the House is controlled by the Democrats, so let remember that!

Now once Trump is impeached and if the Senate Convicts Trump what will you say then?

My bet is nothing good about the GOP as usual...

Forum List

Back