Fox News aka Faux News Takes 50% Hit

What happened between the date of the article which is February, and now? Is Fox gone yet?

It is hard for me to fathom people being so fucking brainwashed that they think Fox is anti-Trump. Please.
Their world is binary: If you are not 100% pro-Trump, you are the enemy. Period.

I don't believe FOX is anti Trump but if your not supporting Trump for president, you're supporting the end to our Republic. I'm not 100% for Trump's policies but I'm 100% for Trump winning the election.

It is hard for me to fathom people being so fucking brainwashed that they think Fox is anti-Trump. Please.
Their world is binary: If you are not 100% pro-Trump, you are the enemy. Period..
I don't believe FOX is anti Trump but if your not supporting Trump for president, you're supporting the end to our Republic. I'm not 100% for Trump's policies but I'm 100% for Trump winning the election.
If Trump loses, and you feel the end of our Republic is imminent, what will you do?

Their world is binary: If you are not 100% pro-Trump, you are the enemy. Period..
If Trump loses, and you feel the end of our Republic is imminent, what will you do?

I answered that here, post #11: CDZ - Question for Trump voters

The OP's link is from Breitbart. Bannon is now in Trump's corner, and rumor is Trump plans to have his own TV network, which will be in direct competition to Fox. Of course they're pushing that Fox is a loser.
It is hard for me to fathom people being so fucking brainwashed that they think Fox is anti-Trump. Please. They cover his faux-pas, as any news outlet would have to, and the Republicans who have jumped ship, as any news outlet would have to.
Actually, these Trumpsters like Crusader Frank and Protectionist terrify me. They can only take good news? They are the ones advocating for a propagandized press, though they may not know it.

Elites Push Government-funded "Public" Media

Did you ever consider that you might be the brainwashed one?

Rupert Murdoch and News Corp., along with it's most influential journalists are members of the CFR, just the same as the rest of the MSM. So what is the difference?

It's not just about what they cover, it also has to do with what they have refused to cover.

If people want independent views about American culture, events and politics, they must read blogs, indy media, or go to LaRouche on the left, or JBS on the right. Either that, or turn to the bias of non-Anglo American foreign media. The all other media, American, English, French, Canadian, German, etc. is directed by the Round Table Groups.

Would Trump media be independent of the Round Table group media? Now, that is the $64,000 Question.

The OP's link is from Breitbart. Bannon is now in Trump's corner, and rumor is Trump plans to have his own TV network, which will be in direct competition to Fox. Of course they're pushing that Fox is a loser.
It is hard for me to fathom people being so fucking brainwashed that they think Fox is anti-Trump. Please. They cover his faux-pas, as any news outlet would have to, and the Republicans who have jumped ship, as any news outlet would have to.
Actually, these Trumpsters like Crusader Frank and Protectionist terrify me. They can only take good news? They are the ones advocating for a propagandized press, though they may not know it.

Rupert Murdoch and News Corp., along with it's most influential journalists are members of the CFR, just the same as the rest of the MSM. So what is the difference?

It's not just about what they cover, it also has to do with what they have refused to cover.

If people want independent views about American culture, events and politics, they must read blogs, indy media, or go to LaRouche on the left, or JBS on the right. Either that, or turn to the bias of non-Anglo American foreign media. The all other media, American, English, French, Canadian, German, etc. is directed by the Round Table Groups.

Would Trump media be independent of the Round Table group media? Now, that is the $64,000 Question.

What's JBS?

What's JBS?
Battling Political Frustration

Attn: Americans - Global Realignment Underway

Last edited:
Wrong question.

Correct question:

“When Clinton is president, and the Republic indeed does not come to an end, will you return to this and other similar threads and admit that you’re a liar and were wrong.”

If you think Trump is still running for president instead of just collecting future viewers of Trump TV you're dumb enough to vote for him.-Reza Aslan

Reza Aslan. . . .

:badgrin:

Stooge of the Deep State you mean?

Of all the bizarro-world developments of this election cycle, or whatever the fuck this is, this Fox-News-is-now-the-enemy thing is right near the top.

Books are gonna be written on this thing.
How often do you watch FOX?

I used to watch it all the time, now I watch One America News, and FOX can take a hike due to their constant Neocon slamming of Trump.

Charles Krauthammer, the FOX mascot, announced the other night that he was not voting for Hillary or Trump, but why does FOX think anyone cares anymore?

FOX is just a pathetic, out-dated, going-liberal pile of shyte.

Their world is binary: If you are not 100% pro-Trump, you are the enemy. Period.
Lol, I am only about 80% proTrump, but I understand that Hillary is a disaster coming if she wins.

You libs pull this stuff out of your ass then convince yourself that it is true.

The popularity of Faux News is, in part, an explanation why white American men who did not go to college are so ill-informed.
Such as?

We dont weep with tears of guilt for slavery that no white man ever started?

To morons like yourself being "well informed" = "being an idiot Maxist".

Forum List

Back