🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News anchor files sexual harassment suit against CEO Ailes

R

rdean

"When Carlson met with Ailes to discuss the discriminatory treatment to which she was being subjected, Ailes stated: 'I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better,' " according to the complaint, adding that "sometimes problems are easier to solve" that way.

Carlson's attorneys claim Ailes ogled Carlson and asked her to "turn around so he could view her posterior."

ailescarlson.png

------------------

Wow. Seems she also claims sissy acting Steve Douchie gave her a hard time.

Look at that guy. He looks like his chin has balls.

Wonder of the other women of Fox, "gave in"? What do you think?

Wow. Be interesting to see where this goes. My guess is they'll settle and we'll never hear about it again. Gretchen will end up at CNN.

"When Carlson met with Ailes to discuss the discriminatory treatment to which she was being subjected, Ailes stated: 'I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you'd be good and better and I'd be good and better,' " according to the complaint, adding that "sometimes problems are easier to solve" that way.

Carlson's attorneys claim Ailes ogled Carlson and asked her to "turn around so he could view her posterior."

ailescarlson.png

------------------

I would have created this thread if it wasn't already created.

I'm certainly not a fan of crazy-A$$ Gretchen, but I believe her and stand with her on this issue against the pervert Roger Ailes. I suspect that Elizabeth Hasselbeck also left for the same reasons, that is, not wanting to allow that old pervert to put his disgusting crusty old pervert hands on her.

Note that Elizabeth recently got the boot as well, and she was just hired not too long ago. Methinks she just wouldn't put up with this. Both women were practically identical in almost every possible way, from looks, to height, to political views, to zany personality. Of course Roger wanted to put his crusty old pervert hands on a newer, more improved version of Gretchen, she just wasn't having it.

I hope and pray that the women of the entity known as FOXNEWS stand behind Gretchen and give her the much-needed support during this time. Stand on principle, not money folks.

Let's see how this sordid affair pans out.

ailescarlson.png

------------------

I would have created this thread if it wasn't already created.

I'm certainly not a fan of crazy-A$$ Gretchen, but I believe her and stand with her on this issue against the pervert Roger Ailes. I suspect that Elizabeth Hasselbeck also left for the same reasons, that is, not wanting to allow that old pervert to put his disgusting crusty old pervert hands on her.

Note that Elizabeth recently got the boot as well, and she was just hired not too long ago. Methinks she just wouldn't put up with this. Both women were practically identical in almost every possible way, from looks, to height, to political views, to zany personality. Of course Roger wanted to put his crusty old pervert hands on a newer, more improved version of Gretchen, she just wasn't having it.

I hope and pray that the women of the entity known as FOXNEWS stand behind Gretchen and give her the much-needed support during this time. Stand on principle, not money folks.

Let's see how this sordid affair pans out.
Wow...I mirror your thoughts on Gretchen the crazy.

And not Elizabeth Hasslebeck! She's such a little cutie!

Ailes could afford top shelf high class call girls, offering him the girlfriend experience anytime, with how much he makes. It doesn't make sense for him to harass employees. That is such a high risk, low return venture, that is doesn't really make sense...but abusers don't make sense...so....

I can't wait for more about this

ailescarlson.png

------------------

Yo, she never impressed me with knowledge, somewhat flaky! But if I was a single guy? I would try to bed her too, she is petite, and built to please!!!

"GTP"
200 (27).gif

Wow it seems that innocent till proven guilty which was highlighted a lot yesterday doesn't seem as important today. I have no idea what happened in this case and I'm not going to take any side one way or the other till we get some facts.

Remember when O'Reilly was sued for the same thing?

O'Reilly Sued For Sex Harassment

Must happen a lot at Fox. The "Christian" and "family values" network.
Any one can sue anyone else for any amount of money they want. Of course they usually never get anything. No charges were ever brought against O'Reilly, and the lawsuit was "settled", with no details released.

Forum List

Back