🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News: AOC flies first class from Texas!

He is the same moron who claims what It costs to make a product has nothing to do with how much it costs to buy that product..:cuckoo:
I’ll start a new thread sometime and explain why you don’t understand economics.

Come on.

Whom Did They Benefit the Most?
The largest benefits from the Bush tax cuts flowed to high-income taxpayers.

From 2004-2012 (the years for which comparable estimates are available), the top 1 percent of households received average tax cuts of more than $50,000 each year. On average, these households received a total tax cut of over $570,000 over this period. [9]

High-income taxpayers also received the largest tax cuts as a share of their after-tax incomes. The Tax Policy Center estimated that in 2010, the year the tax cuts were fully phased in, they raised the after-tax incomes of the top 1 percent of households by 6.7 percent, while only raising the after-tax incomes of the middle 20 percent of households by 2.8 percent. The bottom 20 percent of households received the smallest tax cuts, with their after-tax incomes increasing by just 1.0 percent due to the tax cuts.[10] (See Figure 1.)

Read it and weep, you non-thinking Halfwit.

Come on.

Whom Did They Benefit the Most?
The largest benefits from the Bush tax cuts flowed to high-income taxpayers.

From 2004-2012 (the years for which comparable estimates are available), the top 1 percent of households received average tax cuts of more than $50,000 each year. On average, these households received a total tax cut of over $570,000 over this period. [9]

High-income taxpayers also received the largest tax cuts as a share of their after-tax incomes. The Tax Policy Center estimated that in 2010, the year the tax cuts were fully phased in, they raised the after-tax incomes of the top 1 percent of households by 6.7 percent, while only raising the after-tax incomes of the middle 20 percent of households by 2.8 percent. The bottom 20 percent of households received the smallest tax cuts, with their after-tax incomes increasing by just 1.0 percent due to the tax cuts.[10] (See Figure 1.)

You mean the people who paid the most got a bigger tax cut? What kind of logic is that? :eusa_shhh:

We are talking income taxes, not what you own taxes.

Still can’t tell us what a fair share is, huh Dumbass?
Back to the Reagen years, whatever the tax rate was back then. Or do away with the massive tax break Dotard gave himself & his cronies during his first year as a fake President.

Happy now, bedwetter?

When you have all the resources you should pay all the taxes. The bottom 50% own nothing. The bottom 80% virtually own nothing. The top 20% own 86% of everything. The bottom 80% own nothing. So I’d say the top 20% should pay 86% of everything. They are paying only 78% of taxes. However much of that goes int keeping them rich and doesn’t benefit the masses. Corporate welfare, defense spending, industry windfalls.

Healthcare question was why didn’t Obama fix everything in healthcare. He did a lot to get 20M people insured. It was a huge step. Fixing half the problem was all that was possible with the headwinds. Even that was attacked by the right whom would love to have no solution. They are evil fuckers that lied about repeal and replace with better then said “who knew healthcare was so hard?” You’re gonna attack Obama who helped 20M people but gonna give Trump a pass for giving up on all of them? Fuck off hoser.

You love to talk about how Commie Care helped so many people but never provide any proof.

Because of him millions of us lost our healthcare coverage from our employer. In my case no copay. It was at no cost to me so I had more residual money at the end of the month. Hussein changed that for me to costing me several hundred dollars a month. So because people ended up on CommieCare doesn't mean they did so because they enjoy it, they did so because they had no choice. People who did have a choice kept their employer healthcare plan. Now if you can find me a study that says otherwise, please post it.

When I started looking for another job I found that my employer was not the only one that dropped coverage. Just about nobody was offering it any longer. That Kenyan lawn jockey gave them an out to providing healthcare coverage.

The top 20% should pay 86? of all collected income taxes? Let's look at that:

So their federal income tax liability is 86%. They likely live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood with good schools so their property tax is probably in the 10's of thousands. Then there is city tax to consider, state tax to consider, maybe even sales tax. So when all is said and done, they're paying well over 90% of their earnings to various governments. Would you work for 10% net pay? I sure wouldn't. The fact is nobody would work for 14% of their pay yet alone 10%.

You love to talk about how Commie Care helped so many people but never provide any proof.

Because of him millions of us lost our healthcare coverage from our employer. In my case no copay. It was at no cost to me so I had more residual money at the end of the month. Hussein changed that for me to costing me several hundred dollars a month. So because people ended up on CommieCare doesn't mean they did so because they enjoy it, they did so because they had no choice. People who did have a choice kept their employer healthcare plan. Now if you can find me a study that says otherwise, please post it.

When I started looking for another job I found that my employer was not the only one that dropped coverage. Just about nobody was offering it any longer. That Kenyan lawn jockey gave them an out to providing healthcare coverage.

The top 20% should pay 86? of all collected income taxes? Let's look at that:

So their federal income tax liability is 86%. They likely live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood with good schools so their property tax is probably in the 10's of thousands. Then there is city tax to consider, state tax to consider, maybe even sales tax. So when all is said and done, they're paying well over 90% of their earnings to various governments. Would you work for 10% net pay? I sure wouldn't. The fact is nobody would work for 14% of their pay yet alone 10%.
Companies haven’t dropped their healthcare coverage. Costs go up every year. The fact that you confused the top 20% paying for 86% of the tax burden with the top 20% having an 86% tax rate shows that you don’t really know what you’re talking about here. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt you were multitasking.

Companies haven’t dropped their healthcare coverage. Costs go up every year. The fact that you confused the top 20% paying for 86% of the tax burden with the top 20% having an 86% tax rate shows that you don’t really know what you’re talking about here. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt you were multitasking.

Not at all. You said they should be paying 86%. Nobody would produce money if you had to pay most of it to government.

Read it and weep, you non-thinking Halfwit.

I am weeping. For your soul. Your article shows the wealth accumulation of the top tier and tries to spin it as tax contributions. Hilarious you were fooled. Actually not hilarious. Sad.

It's ok, now that your cult leader is in the White House, everyone who's last name isn't Biden or Clinton is going to be poor.
Nonsense. I’m making money hand over fist and my last name is neither. What’s your problem that you can’t make money in this economy? Only way your doing poorly is if you’re trying to sell Trump merchandise. Bwahahahaha.

Nonsense. I’m making money hand over fist and my last name is neither. What’s your problem that you can’t make money in this economy? Only way your doing poorly is if you’re trying to sell Trump merchandise. Bwahahahaha.
You keep bragging about your income, trophy wife, intelligence…yet your posts show the opposite. I trust my instincts. You’re an idiot middle manager.

Back to the Reagen years, whatever the tax rate was back then. Or do away with the massive tax break Dotard gave himself & his cronies during his first year as a fake President.

Happy now, bedwetter?
28% top tax rate.

Ok.

Forum List

Back