🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fox News: AOC flies first class from Texas!

And how many times have we seen the tard herd call Michelle Obama a tranny on this forum?

In the right clothes for her she could look rather nice. Frock or pastels COULD suit her.

1645358172312.png

1645358345780.png

Other times??
1645358525617.png

1645358430421.png

So I suggest pastels and not too fitting.

Greg

Correct, and why do you think they want to waste all this money on trains, so that people will fly more often?
Your original point was AOC was a hypocrite. You answered because she’s not taking high speed trains we don’t have yet. That’s stupid.

Your original point was AOC was a hypocrite. You answered because she’s not taking high speed trains we don’t have yet. That’s stupid.

So who needs high speed? Take any passenger train if that's what she wants to do. Obviously she doesn't have time for that but thinks the rest of us do.

So who needs high speed? Take any passenger train if that's what she wants to do. Obviously she doesn't have time for that but thinks the rest of us do.
She’s asking you to build high speed trains not take slow trains. How hard is that for you to understand? Pull your head out of the right wing lyingverse.

They updated the title for day 2 of the second most important news article.

6XYS6EF.jpg

And how many times have we seen the tard herd call Michelle Obama a tranny on this forum?

So today you’re not that fiscally responsible conservative you proclaim to be?
Is it just your typing fingers that are leftarded as fuck?

Considering the difference between 1st class and coach isn't but a few hundred bucks, I don't care. If she flys 1st class 5 days a week for the next 3 years at an additional cost of $250 a flight, she spends $65k more over the 3 years. Given what our gov't spends on so many other things, I don't see an issue for the crazy bitch to fly first class.
Weird how you all can simply dismiss the principle part of it.

Forum List

Back