Fox News Bloodbath: 8 PM Viewership Cut in Half After Tucker Carlson Firing

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is pretty big. Advertising rates are pinned to viwership. Much more of this and Fox will not be able to pay the bills.

fox-news-tonight-wednesday-1024x483.jpg

fox-third-.jpg

More lawsuits to come

Lets see if there is a revolt from the shareholders

Fox lost all of their advertisers for Carlson's show. At the end, all they had was the junkie pillow guy buying ads.

If Fox is smart, and suddenly decides telling their audience the truth is a good idea, they will draw more intelligent viewers and more advertisers.

Or they might decide retards outnumber intelligent people and stick with their current business model.

Time will tell.

Ouch!

Hey! I know, move Gutfeld to that slot! Most people watch The Five for him and won't have to stay up as late.

Fox lost all of their advertisers for Carlson's show. At the end, all they had was the junkie pillow guy buying ads.

If Fox is smart, and suddenly decides telling their audience the truth is a good idea, they will draw more intelligent viewers and more advertisers.

Or they might decide retards outnumber intelligent people and stick with their current business model.

Time will tell.

Fox realizes there is an unlimited supply of gullible stupid people

Call it a bloodbath if you want but the "viewership" represents a blank program and Fox continues to be the prime time network. How did the firing of Don Lemon impact CNN? It's still in the basement.

More lawsuits to come

Lets see if there is a revolt from the shareholders
I think that I read this morning about a shareholders suit against Fox News. Don't hold me to that. The 2.7B suit from Smartmatic is the dark cloud hanging over their heads. They can probably easily afford that as well as the drop in Carlson ad revenue.

I think that I read this morning about a shareholders suit against Fox News. Don't hold me to that. The 2.7B suit from Smartmatic is the dark cloud hanging over their heads. They can probably easily afford that as well as the drop in Carlson ad revenue.

The now-defunct “Tucker Carlson Tonight” show generated just 7% of Fox News's total $479 million in ad revenue in this year's first quarter

Tucker was being carried by the junkie pillow salesman.

Time will tell.
What is "truth"? I didn't agree with all of Tuckers opinions, haven't watch him in years, but questioning in society is how you avoid becoming like Canada. Is that what you desire, to become like Canada?

Time will tell.
And you believe we are a free people.

This is pretty big. Advertising rates are pinned to viwership. Much more of this and Fox will not be able to pay the bills.

fox-news-tonight-wednesday-1024x483.jpg

fox-third-.jpg
How will Fox ever find another trust fund baby to rant Putin's playbook?

Forum List

Back