Fox News fires Diamond and Silk

The kooky conservative couple made up conspiracy theories about Coronavirus, endangering the public.

Why is this garbage in the Politics forum?

LOL! The trump campaign hired them once they were fired to parade them around so trump can say he ain't racist. He hopes they can get him the black votes he needs. They will be unemployed after the election and fox will not be rehiring them.

The kooky conservative couple made up conspiracy theories about Coronavirus, endangering the public.
Why are you such a misogynist racist?

Last edited:
Their segment on Fox News has a higher ratings than CNN and MS NBC combined

LOL! The trump campaign hired them once they were fired to parade them around so trump can say he ain't racist. He hopes they can get him the black votes he needs. They will be unemployed after the election and fox will not be rehiring them.

You know more black people than I do, but do you think that female version of Amos-n-Andy will be able to convince many black people to vote for Trump? I'm guessing no.
I'm guessing their purpose is to keep crazy white people energized so they show up at the polls

Now he'll have TWO black supporters to point to at rallies!

Now he'll have TWO black supporters to point to at rallies!

He already had one. Now he has TWO more. I'm impressed.

Forum List

Back