Fox News : Manafort juror reveals lone holdout prevented Mueller team from convicting on all counts

One hold out means the juror experts will go over his stuff with a fine tooth comb.

Then a new trial on the ten counts will be held, and the experts will go over the juror pool.

The second time around, along with the VA trial, means Manafort will be sentenced to beyond the Second Coming.

It was probably safe to assume that at least one juror would be. Future trials could get get pretty interesting with that dynamic in play.

This is what it looks like when a country ideologically splits in two.

That is what is has come down to, guilt and innocence is now determined by party affiliation.

Yep, same with death threats to judge and jury.

It’s a sad state.

It is a sad state. But a state that most of you partisans seem to revel in.

Thank goodness you don’t have a political agenda. You are a truthful ethical all inclusive supporter of all and believe in the rule of law and more importantly, the golden rule.

People like you don’t revel is any sort of tribalism or partisan perspective. 100% unbiased, you take every issue on its merits and you are not an ideologue. Frankly, it makes you a better person than everyone else.

Godspeed to you, you perfectly independent person.

I have a political agenda, it is to break the stranglehold on the county the two parites have. You and I both have a political agenda, the difference between us is that your's is in support of a single party and mine is in support of the country.

And you are not being truthful.

I am a conservative, NOT A Republican, but you knew that already because you are so smart.

I want the federal government budget cut by at least 30%.

I want abortion and all drugs legal in addition to prostitution.

I want secure borders.

I hate Mitch McConnel and Lindsey Graham.

I am mad at McCain for running a shit campaign against Obama, because he knew if he lost he would just go back to being a Senator. He was not all in.

I don’t think the government should have a fucking thing to do with marriage. Be it gay or heterosexual marriage. Nothing at all to do with marriage in any way. No license, no fees, no tax differential, nothing.

I believe in very small government to build schools and roads and to protect my Constitutional rights, other than that, leave me the fuck alone.

I am not a Republican, but you go ahead and put me into whatever box you need....because you have no biases....right?

Drop by parking spot #45 in the Odome parking lot before the CSU game and we can share a beer and a burger and discuss.

That is what is has come down to, guilt and innocence is now determined by party affiliation.

It’s a sad state.

Thank goodness you don’t have a political agenda. You are a truthful ethical all inclusive supporter of all and believe in the rule of law and more importantly, the golden rule.

People like you don’t revel is any sort of tribalism or partisan perspective. 100% unbiased, you take every issue on its merits and you are not an ideologue. Frankly, it makes you a better person than everyone else.

I have a political agenda, it is to break the stranglehold on the county the two parites have. You and I both have a political agenda, the difference between us is that your's is in support of a single party and mine is in support of the country.

I am a conservative, NOT A Republican, but you knew that already because you are so smart.

I want secure borders.

I am mad at McCain for running a shit campaign against Obama, because he knew if he lost he would just go back to being a Senator. He was not all in.

I don’t think the government should have a fucking thing to do with marriage. Be it gay or heterosexual marriage. Nothing at all to do with marriage in any way. No license, no fees, no tax differential, nothing.

I believe in very small government to build schools and roads and to protect my Constitutional rights, other than that, leave me the fuck alone.

I am not a Republican, but you go ahead and put me into whatever box you need....because you have no biases....right?

Drop by parking spot #45 in the Odome parking lot before the CSU game and we can share a beer and a burger and discuss.

I fucked up your bullshit narrative, huh?

A juror is wearing a MAGA hat. That's too funny.
It was probably safe to assume that at least one juror would be. Future trials could get get pretty interesting with that dynamic in play.

This is what it looks like when a country ideologically splits in two.

When hasn't it? I seem to recall not a single Democrat voted for the 15 th amendment or voted to remove Bill from office .

It’s a sad state.

I want secure borders.

Na, I can admit when I am wrong about someone. I have no reason not to take you at your word on these things. Seems we agree on just about every thing you mentioned.

Which makes your loyalty to Trump that much more confusing since he only agrees with maybe one thing on your list

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Every American should have a MAGA hat.

Mueller was supposed to look for crimes regarding Russia. Instead they seem to be going after everyone Trump has ever fired and finding them guilty for... probably the reasons Trump fired them for. This witch hunt is a joke.
Ok genius let’s look at this for a quick minute. Youre complaining that Muller didn’t get Manafort on Russian collusion. So let’s dig in... Manafort was Trumps campaign chairman. So as an investigator what are the primary things you would look into? Correspondence and Money, right? So while digging into the financials if they came across crimes what exactly would you expect them to do? Ignore them?

I’m asking a serious question. FBI finds a dozens or so crimes in the course of an investigation. Since they don’t have to do with Russian collusion are you seriously suggesting they just ignore them?

If the cops were investigating a murder suspect and found out that he robbed a bank should they ignore that too?

Please explain your logic, if there is any

I want secure borders.

Na, I can admit when I am wrong about someone. I have no reason not to take you at your word on these things. Seems we agree on just about every thing you mentioned.

Which makes your loyalty to Trump that much more confusing since he only agrees with maybe one thing on your list

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wanted Trump in office and to stay in office because of the people who are trying to remove him from office.

It’s odd how nearly every person in Congress and in high offices in Washington enter their positions with little money, but leave as multimillionaires.

It’s a rigged game and those in power are getting Rich off the backs of taxpayers.

I wanted Trump to blow the whole thing up.

It was so obvious when Comey personally adjudicated HIllary Clinton on National TV, which was not his role.

Comey has made millions of dollars securing FBI contracts for Lockheed Martin.

DC is corrupt as fuck.

That’s why I wanted Trump to win. He is a narcissist and a jerk, but he isn’t in DC to fuck the taxpayer to get Rich. He is already a billionaire.

I also love how he doesn’t cower to the media because he needs to play along to get paid.

Forum List

Back