Fox News: Mexican Anchor Babies Make Video Cursing At Trump (Warning: Very Foul Language)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The beans have to resort to obscene language out of frustration that they have no intelligent responses or counter argument to the fact that people are REALIZING legalizing millions of Mexicans will do nothing but hurt this country beyond repair. To hell with these non-natural born Citizens.

They had some adorable kids yelling words that they don't even understand.
I don't blame the kids, but their parents should feel ashamed. This message only reminds people of how absurd our country can sometimes be.

This is how they raise their kids. Yeah, let's bring more of them into the country.

There's no such thing as an 'anchor baby,' the notion is bigoted ignorance and idiocy.

Persons born in the United States are citizens of the United States.
No, it's not "bigoted ignorance and idiocy". It's a real phenomenon.
There is legal grounds in arguing that anchor babies are not US citizens.

There's no such thing as an 'anchor baby,' the notion is bigoted ignorance and idiocy.

Bullshit. First they pop out a baby on this side of the border as a way of circumventing the immigration laws and now they're exploiting these same kids to legitimize their criminal activity by spewing out profanities like it's cute or something. These people are despicable. Build that wall, Trump. The sooner the better.

By what law are they born citizens? They are not covered via the 14th amendment as it is merely declaratory of existing law (Wong Kim Ark). There is NO law that declares them citizens, it is nothing but policy (7FAM1111) that does such. So while they may be born US Nationals, that does not make them born US Citizens. All US Citizens are also US Nationals, but not all US Nationals are US Citizens.

The beans have to resort to obscene language out of frustration ]

I guess that explains Trump's use of obscene language

"These people – I'd like to use really foul language. I won't do it. I was going to say they're really full of s**t, but I won't say that." –Donald Trump speaking about politicians at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire

"Knock the shit out of ISIS….And you can tell them to go f––– themselves."

By what law are they born citizens? They are not covered via the 14th amendment as it is merely declaratory of existing law (Wong Kim Ark). There is NO law that declares them citizens, it is nothing but policy (7FAM1111) that does such. So while they may be born US Nationals, that does not make them born US Citizens. All US Citizens are also US Nationals, but not all US Nationals are US Citizens.

The U.S. Constitution says that they are born citizens.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

What part about the Constitution is unclear to you?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Anyone who can be arrested or has to pay taxes is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Since illegal aliens can indeed be arrested- and deported- they- and their children born here- are subject to the jurisidiction of the United States.

You get it wrong again.......as usual.

Not sure what law, but the constitution says Rubio & Cruz are not eligible to be President, so the law must be high.

The 14th Citizenship Clause is nothing but declaratory of existing law (Wong Kim Ark), so what law decries these children to be born citizens? "And subject to the jurisdiction" requires more than being merely subject to civil law. They have NO political status, are not legally domiciled here and are not recognized as being here by the federal govt.

You get it wrong again.......as usual.

Being told i am wrong by Stevie the racist is like being told I am not Patriotic by Putin- it is a backhanded compliment.

The beans have to resort to obscene language out of frustration ]

I guess that explains Trump's use of obscene language

"These people – I'd like to use really foul language. I won't do it. I was going to say they're really full of s**t, but I won't say that." –Donald Trump speaking about politicians at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire

"Knock the shit out of ISIS….And you can tell them to go f––– themselves."
Diversion alert.

What part about the Constitution is unclear to you?

Anyone who can be arrested or has to pay taxes is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
Since illegal aliens can indeed be arrested- and deported- they- and their children born here- are subject to the jurisidiction of the United States.
Here's the problem: who told you "subject to the jurisdiction" means "anyone who can be arrested or has to pay taxes"?
My suggestion? Do your homework and google it before you post...

Forum List

Back