Fox News Poll Shows That White Men Support Hillary Clinton – If They’re Educated

I believe you are referring to the Liberal male academic White apologist group. Yes I'm sure they support Hillary. There is however another male White educated group that believes Hillary is as corrupt as they come and that Obama has damaged America.

No, he's referring to educated people in general. I've been saying for a while now that Trump's base are as dumb as a sack of rocks. And going by his supporters on this board I have yet to read anything that changes my mind.

I've found the more educated a person is the dumber they are. No joke, true story

At the very least the more educated the less common sense they seem to have, I call them educated idiots.

What a load of crap. This is the faux argument given by most uneducated folks to make themselves feel better. 99 per cent of inventions and new technologies were either by people who have degrees of varying levels, or were accepted into college but quit to start a business. This type of attitude is what is dumbing America down - oh, and private education institutions who manage to somehow get accreditation for courses even though the degree is shit...say, like Trump university.

I've found the more educated a person is the dumber they are. No joke, true story

At the very least the more educated the less common sense they seem to have, I call them educated idiots.

What a load of crap. This is the faux argument given by most uneducated folks to make themselves feel better. 99 per cent of inventions and new technologies were either by people who have degrees of varying levels, or were accepted into college but quit to start a business. This type of attitude is what is dumbing America down - oh, and private education institutions who manage to somehow get accreditation for courses even though the degree is shit...say, like Trump university.

Tell me that vast majority of the majors offered in US universities aren't pure BS, see the list at the link.

List of College majors offered in USA

What's the earnings potential for a degree in badminton?

The latest Fox News poll shows that education may actually be playing a bigger role in this election than gender.

There has been a lot of talk about Donald Trump’s huge advantage over Hillary Clinton when it comes to white men, but the latest Fox News poll shows that white men with a college education actually prefer the Democratic nominee.

According to the poll, Clinton leads Trump among white males with a college degree by six points – the same as her overall margin over Trump – while the Republican nominee has a near-40 point lead among white men without any college education.

Trump’s massive lead among uneducated white men is the only reason he still leads Clinton among men overall by just seven points.

T
he media will likely to continue to frame this as a question of gender, but it seems clear that the level of education voters have is a huge, perhaps even larger, factor. Voters with lower levels of education support Trump, while those with college degrees support Clinton.

Among women, the contest isn’t even close as the Democratic nominee has a 17-point advantage – no surprise there.

Still, the latest Fox News poll shows that education may actually be playing a bigger role in this election than gender, and white men actually do prefer Clinton over the unfit Republican nominee – if they’re educated, that is.
Fox News Poll Shows That White Men Support Hillary Clinton – If They're Educated

This election is shaping up to be a battle between white people .. the educated and the morons who fear scary words like 'diversity.'

Like most presidential elections, this is lessons learned about the mindset of American people. For patriotic Americans .. not the fake ones .. this election bodes well of a better and brighter future for this nation.

Yep, only the retards are voting for Trump. Education is great.

Tell me that vast majority of the majors offered in US universities aren't pure BS, see the list at the link.

List of College majors offered in USA

What's the earnings potential for a degree in badminton?
Wouldn't a bad mint be one that made counterfeit coins? There's a lot of money in that!

Forum List

Back