Fox News pundit says Obama considers americans "a scourge on the face of the earth"

It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president?” Gibson asked.

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.
Hard to argue with a prominent New York psychiatrist.

You do realize he doesn't actually specialize in any of the fields he discusses on Fox News, don't you?

Well, he is supposed to be a Doctor, Of what, I'd have to look up...are you a doctor, or do you specialize in any field besides homo-erectus?

On his website he describes himself as "a clinical professor at Tufts University School of Medicine". But when Tufts University was approached about his comments on Chaz Bono they responded:

First, we would like to clarify Dr. Ablow’s affiliation with Tufts University and Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM). Dr. Ablow is not an employee of either Tufts University or Tufts University School of Medicine. He is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry, which is a voluntary, unpaid appointment. More than 4,000 individuals hold voluntary, unpaid appointments at the school. Over the years, Dr. Ablow has given occasional lectures in forensic psychiatry to residents, who have already received the M.D. degree. He did not discuss gender identity or sexual expression in those lectures and he has not given any lectures for the past five years. He does not teach medical students.

As far as I can find, his resume outside of the media doesn't extend any further than being a medical student, but on his website he is described as "one of America's leading psychiatrists". This guy is delusional. :lol:

It's true - obozo hates america. All libs do. But i'm surprised to hear the MSM say it.

Fox pundit 8217 s ugly racial rant blames Obama 8217 s 8216 affiliation 8217 with Africa for Ebola in the US

oct 15 2014
. Keith Ablow, the resident psychiatrist at Fox News and a member of the network’s Medical A-Team, declared this week that President Barack Obama was allowing Ebola into the United States because his “affiliations” and “affinities” were more with Africa.

On Tuesday’s edition of The John Gibson Show on Fox News radio, Ablow looked “deep inside the president’s psyche” to determine that Obama did not want to seal the borders or build a wall because he sees Americans as a “scourge on the face of the Earth.”

Gibson wondered “what would be the harm” in stopping air traffic from the three African countries that were most effected by Ebola.

Ablow said that he knew why Obama wouldn’t do it: “His affinity, his affiliations are with them! Not us! That’s what people seem unwilling to accept. He’s their leader. We don’t have a president.”

“We don’t have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good,” Ablow insisted.
You people come across as children the way you buy into Fox News bullshit.
In the meantime we have to listen to you spouting MSNBC talking points. Damn us if we shout hypocrisy.

oct 15 2014

You do realize he doesn't actually specialize in any of the fields he discusses on Fox News, don't you?

Well, he is supposed to be a Doctor, Of what, I'd have to look up...are you a doctor, or do you specialize in any field besides homo-erectus?

On his website he describes himself as "a clinical professor at Tufts University School of Medicine". But when Tufts University was approached about his comments on Chaz Bono they responded:

First, we would like to clarify Dr. Ablow’s affiliation with Tufts University and Tufts University School of Medicine (TUSM). Dr. Ablow is not an employee of either Tufts University or Tufts University School of Medicine. He is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry, which is a voluntary, unpaid appointment. More than 4,000 individuals hold voluntary, unpaid appointments at the school. Over the years, Dr. Ablow has given occasional lectures in forensic psychiatry to residents, who have already received the M.D. degree. He did not discuss gender identity or sexual expression in those lectures and he has not given any lectures for the past five years. He does not teach medical students.

As far as I can find, his resume outside of the media doesn't extend any further than being a medical student, but on his website he is described as "one of America's leading psychiatrists". This guy is delusional. :lol:

OK, if that gets you wet!

Just admit that it was your knee jerk reaction to support a nutjob because he was criticizing Obama. You needed no facts about the man. You needed none of his history. You knew you agreed with him the moment he bad mouthed Obama.

Let me repeat myself. This guy specializes in NOTHING. He became a media pundit while still a medical student, writing for Newsweek, and has been nothing but a media pundit since then.

Just admit that it was your knee jerk reaction to support a nutjob because he was criticizing Obama. You needed no facts about the man. You needed none of his history. You knew you agreed with him the moment he bad mouthed Obama.

I knew how to pull your string for my entertainment! Shall we do it again?:ahole-1:

I knew how to pull your string for my entertainment! Shall we do it again?:ahole-1:

You weren't pulling my strings. I've seen you debate. You come to the table with nothing, and leave with nothing. I made you look like a fool, and you had to claim victory somehow. :lol:

You weren't pulling my strings. I've seen you debate. You come to the table with nothing, and leave with nothing. I made you look like a fool, and you had to claim victory somehow. :lol:
Thus proving my point about the queer rants, and "EARTHSHATTERING"... Almost had me crying with laughter!

oct 15 2014

If the egomanical behavior and extremist views of the FOX News on-air talent is any example of Keith Ablow's qualifications as a diagnostician or therapist, I can't say as I put much stock in his opinions in general. That's not to mention the fact that no psychiatrist worth his weight in salt would ever offer a diagnosis on someone who he's never examined let alone never even met. Then again, look at FOX's audience. I don't think they're generally known for their intellectual discernment.

Fox News pundit says Obama considers americans "a scourge on the face of the earth"

Unless the very first words in the article are "Psychic with amazing 100% accurate record reports that...", it's bullshit.

And what do you know, your article is bullshit. No racist Faux News shill knows what's going on inside President Obama's head.

He could do you.

No manpig could "do" me, regardless of the venomous rape threats you sling. I'd blow my rape whistle and the authorities would be on him before he could lay a finger on me.

Deal with it.
you mean those "manpigs" in blue would come to your rescue?.....why would you carry a rape whistle?.....a while back someone posted this picture....they said it was from your profile page......hey im sure someone somewhere thinks your hot enough to want to get a little....

Somebody needs to ask obama what africa has ever produced ?

America is the most advanced country in the world or darn close. Africa is still in the stone age.

Africa produces Oil and almost produced the Dinar. They paid for that one though, (R)ight?

I'll bet my life savings you don't know what I'm talking about and the depth it goes....:)

They also produced diamonds.

Then there's the great pyramids and all that stuff. Somalia has uranium.
And they gots elyfunts

Lions and tigers and bears ...

michelle_butt_01.jpg

How much bigger can it get?

Guess you skipped over the part where he said the same thing to the Fox News panelists interviewing him. Including this woman.

Fox+Business+Network+Launch+Party+fhFBWvuuukul.jpg

BUT NOTHING about the TUG BOAT at the ass end of the Moooch?

I mentioned four different ridiculous claims (all of which are areas Ablow doesn't specialize in), and all you can respond with is calling Michelle Obama fat. :lol:

But Wasteland, YOU are pretty ridiculous! Should we compare Ablow's statements to someone that has a little more importance to our lives, how about we start with some Obola lies?

2euhni0.jpg

Quit trying to deflect from the subject with unrelated memes.

Do you think watching Chaz Bono on Dancing with the Stars is dangerous to children?
it was probably more dangerous for him and his partner....

oct 15 2014

You people come across as children the way you buy into Fox News bullshit.
In the meantime we have to listen to you spouting MSNBC talking points. Damn us if we shout hypocrisy.
I have never once quoted anyone from MSNBC on this board. The sources I cite do not have any known political bias. You people on the other hand nod your heads like puppets any time Sean Hannity says anything off the wall ridiculous. Fox News is a propaganda machine that ONLY highlights Obama's shortcomings and will give him credit for NOTHING POSITIVE.

MSNBC on the other hand has criticized Obama on multiple occassions. In fact all the networks you claim to be liberal outlets have. You people just refuse to acknowledge it. Immaturity I guess..:

The same Keith Ablow who claimed that Newt Gingrich's three marriages made him even more qualified to be President?

The same Keith Ablow who said that Michelle Obama and a few female Fox panelists should "lose a few pounds"?

The same Keith Ablow who claimed that painting a male child's toes pink would cause him to question his gender?

:lol:

Sounds about right! What's your problem today, AaronWasteland?

Can you back up any of those assertions with ANYTHING?

*queue unrelated meme

michelle_butt_01.jpg

How much bigger can it get?
Let's see your picture, Brad Pitt.

The eco-terrorists and population control nuts that influence Obama are proof he is ok with killing off Americans in the name of saving the planet....

Add in the racial angle regarding exporting Ebola from black Africa to white America...wallah.

Forum List

Back