Fox News & Roger Ailes and Racist Appeals and Outright Lies

Is there evidence Fox News & Roger Ailes used Racist Appeals and Outright Lies?

• Total voters

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
Is there evidence that FOX News and Roger Ailes ever used racist appeals to win over and stir up the feelings and emotions of white viewers and white voters?

Is there evidence they purposefully lied about things in news casts?

I say, sadly there is evidence. Starting with the quotes attributed to Senator John Kerry while he was running for President in 2004

There is a treasure trove of evidence out there. I have always said I believe people who are not racists will and have engaged in racist tactics in order to prove something or win something. I believe people who are not racists can and do use racist language.

Don't believe me? Have you ever heard person use a phrase out of anger or frustration? I could go on but...

The point is, I am not calling FOX a racist Network and I am not saying Roger Ailes is a racist. What I can prove is that Fox News & Roger Ailes used Racist Appeals.

and considering Outright Lies... anyone dare to defend them?

Is there evidence that FOX News and Roger Ailes ever used racist appeals to win over and stir up the feelings and emotions of white viewers and white voters?

Wait...wait.....

...are you claiming to be incensed that Fox is bitin' on your line????

I can see why you're upset....they're not giving you credit for the methodology.....
...what a rip!

But of course. Common knowledge.

Looking back on the first few years of the O'bama administration, the mountains-out-of-molehills stories played up on Fox Noise were:

Jeremiah Wright
Van Jones
ACORN
Shirley Sherrod
Henry Louis Gates
the "New Black Panthers"

-- what do all those have in common?

Race baiting works as an attention grabber, just as the confrontational they use 24/7 works, just as doom-and-gloom works, just as running a constant stream of suggestive paranoid chyrons works.

If there's any doubt that it works -- check their ratings.

Yep, pretty much daily too.

And so far no links, no support, just another troll thread by a chronic emo-bitch, attention-whore troll.

What a surprise.

Forum List

Back