FOX News segment: Women killed chivalry

Oh, pulleeze.

Just yesterday, I saw a women about to step off the curb, and I immediately swept off my jaunty cape and placed it on the ground so her dainty little feet would not be troubled by the small pool of water that had collected there.

I always open doors for women. I have never once not been thanked with a smile.

• Banned
Boys need their own spaces. They can't be expected to include girls in everything. Adding a girl into a group of boys changes the dynamic dramatically. She will never be "one of the guys," despite what she thinks. She cannot relate to them in the same way, or understand them

When a girl is introduced, everything becomes about the girl. The boys will change their behavior, their language, tone things down for her sake, and there will be the added pressure to impress her. That's why boys need space apart, just for themselves, to really be boys.

Boys need their own spaces. They can't be expected to include girls in everything. Adding a girl into a group of boys changes the dynamic dramatically. She will never be "one of the guys," despite what she thinks. She cannot relate to them in the same way, or understand them

When a girl is introduced, everything becomes about the girl. The boys will change their behavior, their language, tone things down for her sake, and there will be the added pressure to impress her. That's why boys need space apart, just for themselves, to really be boys.
Like a special snowflake closet?

So is this about no exclusively men's clubs anymore?

The lack of male spaces in our culture begins in the home, where a man is often forced to set up his "man cave" in the garage or the basement if he wants any space to himself in the home he owns and pays for.

Boys have the Boy Scouts silly.

Faux News talking about women. Wonder why they didn't have Trump on again to talk about how men need to treat women. Or O'reilly, or Ailes, or Roy Moore, or perhaps one of the 'men' in the Trump leper colony that beats their wife.

Forum List

Back