Fox News’ Shep Smith Methodically Debunks Uranium One Conspiracy Theories

Clinton Foundation got $140,000,000 (plus probably other cash in a Swiss account) and Russia got 20% of our uranium.

Literally Fake News.

Complete coincidence that people connected with the Uranium gave Hillary probably a total of $150,000,000

By connected you mean Russians? And when did they give?

This was 7 years ago. What horrible things have befallen us due to this deal?

frank is adorable. he never lets facts get in the way of his rants. bless his heart

Clinton Foundation got $140,000,000 (plus probably other cash in a Swiss account) and Russia got 20% of our uranium.

Literally Fake News.

Complete coincidence that people connected with the Uranium gave Hillary probably a total of $150,000,000

frank is adorable. he never lets facts get in the way of his rants. bless his heart

All that matters to Frank is that he can make his snappy 1 liners. He's so cute.

Literally Fake News.

All that matters to Frank is that he can make his snappy 1 liners. He's so cute.

I like frank. I just don't understand how a nice guy can say so much that's BS.

Yes the indictment’s that result from a special prosecutor and those three investigations sure did show real evidence of collusion despite one year of unnamed sources articles from the NYT and CNN.

That is why I trust actual Documents, NRC statements, trail evidence of export routes, a money trail timeline, an FBI internal informant, among others as factual statements through research over those who use unnamed hearsay reporting. Which would you like me to provide first?

Nope, I'll pass on your Breitbart and Infowars stuff ;)

No uranium has left our country for Russia...

No it has not. That will stop Putin from messing with the USA? No.

Been 7 years, what is messed up?

Putin.

He hasn't changed due to this deal. He was messed up before. What bad has happened because we allowed a Russian company to buy a Canadian company?

Smith is a sperm gurgler and doesn't count as real news. The same goes for any other of these sex perverts delivering news.
Yes, Shep, another one who does like 'em young. Very young. He started dating his partner, Giovanni Graziano, then 26, when he, Shep was 49.

original.jpg

I already destroyed the 'Smith debunks Uranium One' BS. Smith debunked nothing.

The Russians should be the focus. Not Clinton, Trump or the news station trying to take a story back from extremes.

trump has to be a focus when talking about the Russians given that everyone around him was associated with them and then lied about those associations.

no?

Yep Jilly - 9 Trumplings with Russian spy meetings and somewhere around 207 combined lies.

Purely coincidence I am certain :rolleyes-41:

The Russians should be the focus. Not Clinton, Trump or the news station trying to take a story back from extremes.

trump has to be a focus when talking about the Russians given that everyone around him was associated with them and then lied about those associations.

no?

His entire administration may be dishonest, and yet he is clean. Trump cannot be both "stupid" and a world class defrauder.

no?

His entire administration may be dishonest, and yet he is clean. Trump cannot be both "stupid" and a world class defrauder.

actually he can be. stupid is putting people around you who don't know anything. stupid is allowing our standing in the world to be destroyed. stupid is his embarrassing us on the world stage.

being stupid does not mean that he isn't arrogant and narcissistic and power hungry.... you can be cagey and not be smart in any way that matters for the running of the country.

and given that everyone around Donald met with Russians and apparently even took Russian money what on earth would make you think he's clean.

unless you think he's stupid and it was all happening while he stood there sucking his thumb or poop tweeting

Last edited:
Smith is a sperm gurgler and doesn't count as real news. The same goes for any other of these sex perverts delivering news.
Yes, Shep, another one who does like 'em young. Very young. He started dating his partner, Giovanni Graziano, then 26, when he, Shep was 49.

original.jpg

26 is an adult...

but she'd rather lie and engage in false equivalencies. it's what the hacks do.

their desperation is awesome, though.

Forum List

Back