FOX news trying to settle with Dominion voting machine

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I hope they don't settle. Dominion needs to drag FOX news through a long and embarrassing trial.. Rupert knows FOX is screwed. That is why he wants to settle.

But the maga cult is so rabid, Rupert could testify under oath that FOX news lies all the time...and the maga cult would ignore it.

I hope they don't settle. Dominion needs to drag FOX news through a long and embarrassing trial.. Rupert knows FOX is screwed. That is why he wants to settle.
Settle what? Their bet on how many total fake ballots were produced for Poopeypants?
jimboliar, jimboliar, jimboliar.

But the maga cult is so rabid, Rupert could testify under oath that FOX news lies all the time...and the maga cult would ignore it.
pptst8m94gua1.jpg

A joke....the most dishonest news channel ever. That is why they are in court for lying.
Look the kookbots are whining again over their favorite station.
You should tune in elsewhere if it makes you so mad jimboliar.

FOX News should just declare bankruptcy and set up again as FOX 1 News. Then Dominion gets fuck all.

Forum List

Back