FOX news trying to settle with Dominion voting machine

They should settle if Fox is willing to pay compensatory damages *and* agree to run ads in which they admit that they lied about Dominion's voting machines and correct the record.

If they agree to that, then there's probably no point in further legal action against Fox. Some of the individuals, however...

I hope they don't settle. Dominion needs to drag FOX news through a long and embarrassing trial.. Rupert knows FOX is screwed. That is why he wants to settle.
Can you directly quote the Fox lie against Dominion and prove that it is a lie?

Fox just spent at least 5 minutes on Gummy Bears. Hard hitting news channel. And I hear there is a global agenda to get us to eat bugs. I guess they are trying to keep the subject off Dominion. Oh, and Mike Huckabee is fighting child indoctrination.

You are a trump humper....and Ignored... again.
Me? You are the one with Trumpy centerfolds tacked up over your bed jimboliar.
You babble more about Trump than Poopeypants sniffs on little kids.
Oh no I'm ignored...again.

Me? You are the one with Trumpy centerfolds tacked up over your bed jimboliar.
You babble more about Trump than Poopeypants sniffs on little kids.
Oh no I'm ignored...again.
thats jimmies way of handling shit he dont like....its easier than countering what was said....

The sad thing is that the Republican voters new the Fox News stuff was nuts and false and lies yet they did not care.

This is why no GOP candidate for President in 2024 can win.

The sad thing is that the Republican voters new the Fox News stuff was nuts and false and lies yet they did not care.

This is why no GOP candidate for President in 2024 can win.
and of course the democrats did not think that some of the talking heads on the stations they watch were kinda out there with bias and bullshit and did not care....right?...

Forum List

Back