FOX primetime kicking ass in ratings

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I personally don't care, but I know this will piss off some liberals so naturally I'll post it then.

FNC’s New Primetime Snags Year’s Best Stats, Third Consecutive Week At No. 2 Among All Cable Nets

Fox News Channel‘s revamped primetime, unveiled on October 7, clicked last week, scoring its highest ratings of 2013 in both total viewers and the news demo, excluding the week of the Boston Marathon bombing back in April. FNC’s primetime logged 2.1 million in total viewers, which put it behind only ESPN among cable networks. In the news demo, FNC logged 376,000 primetime viewers, according to Nielsen. The week was FNC’s third consecutive ranking No. 2 in prime among all cable networks. In total day, FNC ranked No. 4 last week — trailing Nick, ESPN and Adult Swim.

Related: Megyn Kelly Tops Cable News On Election Night

Meanwhile, MSNBC averaged 716,000 primetime viewers and CNN averaged 433,000, which put them at No. 27 and No. 38 in the cable network rankings for the week, respectively. Among 25- to 54-year-olds, MSNC snagged 202,000 (No. 26) and CNN averaged 146,000 (No. 37).

Related: MSNBC’s ‘Alec Baldwin’ Hits New Low, CNN’s ‘Unguarded’ Down

FNC celebrated the 17th anniversary of its launch with its first significant primetime changes in more than a decade. Megyn Kelly took over Sean Hannity’s 9 PM slot with The Kelly File, Hannity moved to 10 PM, On the Record With Greta Van Susteren moved from 10 PM to 7 PM, taking over the Fox Report slot vacated by Shepard Smith. Ratings juggernaut The O’Reilly Factor stuck at 8 PM. It was the latest of a series of changes at the network that saw Smith get a new show and new role, former The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck join morning show Fox & Friends, replacing Gretchen Carlson, who got her own daytime show.

Related stories

Fox News Back On Top Of Cable Heap — Again

FNC?s New Primetime Snags Year?s Best Stats, Third Consecutive Week At No. 2 Among All Cable Nets - Yahoo TV

Fox hasn't needed to fabricate any news. It's also selling better than their carefully controlled shit they had on before the IRS/NSA/AP scandals.

I've actually been comfortably watching Fox News, except for the occasional Neo-con talking points. Libertarian ideas are finding a home there, but I'm not sure how long Fox News will remain our friend.

The owners of Fox News:

Rupert+Murdoch+Prince+Al+Waleed+bin+Talal+09knsnBtfLal.jpg

Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal hoster of telethons for suicide bomber families buys large share of Fox News: Saudi prince advocates strategy of business not boycotts to 'influence American public opinion" - Militant Islam Monitor

------------------------------------------------------

My feeling is that Rupert is in it for the money and the Prince sees a way to divide and weaken the country. Both are getting what they want.

Megyn Kelly has been outstanding with her coverage of this disaster called Obama Care.

The owners of Fox News:

Rupert+Murdoch+Prince+Al+Waleed+bin+Talal+09knsnBtfLal.jpg

Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal hoster of telethons for suicide bomber families buys large share of Fox News: Saudi prince advocates strategy of business not boycotts to 'influence American public opinion" - Militant Islam Monitor

------------------------------------------------------

My feeling is that Rupert is in it for the money and the Prince sees a way to divide and weaken the country. Both are getting what they want.

Republicans hate Arabs. Unless the Arabs are spoon feeding them propaganda.

cardinal+feeds+goldfish.jpg

Bottom line is that Conservative hosts are just more entertaining than liberal hosts.
Liberal hosts always seem to be whining even when they are winning and no one wants to watch a whiner.

Last edited:
Bottom line is that Conservative hosts are just more entertaining than liberal hosts.
Liberal hosts always seem to be whining even when they are winning and no one wants to watch a whiner.

Thank God those conservative hosts are never whining about Obama.

How diskish are the Obama people?

The stock market is at 15,800......the wealthy are making out like bandits and meanwhile the unemployment rate in the stratosphere........number of poor going through the roof. Middle class shrinking.

Of course people are tuning into Fox and meanwhile, the 192 viewers that the MSNBC had have even jumped ship.

Forum List

Back