Fox vs Dominion

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Knowing what we know now this exchange seems hilarious. I think its worth looking back a couple of years to reflect on the credulity of right wing voters. People actually believed this shit.

Its a warning from history. Listen to this clown making the most outrageous claims and then the spokesman for Dominion keeping a grip on his temper as he wades through all the GOP shit.

The real point is that I think that it will happen again in november..These people are intent on wrecking the democratic system.

Every news org makes mistakes. But Fux didnt make a mistake here. They knew they were lying and doubled down on the lies. Basically because their brain dead veiwers wanted it to be true.

Knowing what we know now this exchange seems hilarious. I think its worth looking back a couple of years to reflect on the credulity of right wing voters. People actually believed this shit.

Its a warning from history. Listen to this clown making the most outrageous claims and then the spokesman for Dominion keeping a grip on his temper as he wades through all the GOP shit.

The real point is that I think that it will happen again in november..These people are intent on wrecking the democratic system.

Every news org makes mistakes. But Fux didnt make a mistake here. They knew they were lying and doubled down on the lies. Basically because their brain dead veiwers wanted it to be true.

My ex is married to one of the Dominion top guys. He’s building one of the biggest houses in the city. I believe they’re in Toronto? So Dominion got paid. Those women who sued Rudy might not get paid but Fox News paid. Because through discovery the lawyers found even more embarrassing shit about Fox News and fox did not want its viewers to hear it.

My ex is married to one of the Dominion top guys. He’s building one of the biggest houses in the city. I believe they’re in Toronto? So Dominion got paid. Those women who sued Rudy might not get paid but Fox News paid. Because through discovery the lawyers found even more embarrassing shit about Fox News and fox did not want its viewers to hear it.
I believe that the genesis of the dominion suit came when a crazy woman wrote to Sidney. This woman "spoke to the wind" and believed that ghosts were talking to her.
Sydney took it to Fox and they ran with it. They were all in on it. They knew it was bollox. But ran with it because the audience loved it.
They got off with it in my opinion. I know that they were fined but they got away with it.

I believe that the genesis of the dominion suit came when a crazy woman wrote to Sidney. This woman "spoke to the wind" and believed that ghosts were talking to her.
Sydney took it to Fox and they ran with it. They were all in on it. They knew it was bollox. But ran with it because the audience loved it.
They got off with it in my opinion. I know that they were fined but they got away with it.
Just like rush got away with it all his life.

It's not Fox. It's the media doing what it is supposed to do. Let's see some investigative reporters in the liberal media doing investigative stories for a change instead of spending their time as shills for a doddering old mentally impaired fool.

It's not Fox. It's the media doing what it is supposed to do. Let's see some investigative reporters in the liberal media doing investigative stories for a change instead of spending their time as shills for a doddering old mentally impaired fool.
Fox deliberately lied. Proven in court. This isnt a "they all do it" issue.
The big lie will be studied in schools in years to come. Not Florida schools obviously.

Were Dominion and FOX in bed together? Did Rupert use FOX to destroy the GOP claim of voter fraud? Strange lawsuit.

Were Dominion and FOX in bed together? Did Rupert use FOX to destroy the GOP claim of voter fraud? Strange lawsuit.

Why is it strange ? Fox slandered Dominion without any proof. Dominion had to defend their business. Any company would do the same.

Forum List

Back