Fox wants Carlson off of Twitter

Did Tucker report that Ukraine, not Russia, blew up the dam???

LOL!!!

One thing about hate hoaxing Zionist Fascists, they do not like being busted for HATE HOAXING...

Not sure how this works.

Jo
I assume he signed a non-compete agreement but I thought that was only to keep him from leaving and going to work for a competitor. If it goes to court and he loses, he can still work elsewhere and his new gig will pay for the broken agreement.

Did Tucker report that Ukraine, not Russia, blew up the dam???

LOL!!!

One thing about hate hoaxing Zionist Fascists, they do not like being busted for HATE HOAXING...
Man, that is one heavy duty Jew hate you got going. Did one of them torture your dog before shooting it?

I assume he signed a non-compete agreement but I thought that was only to keep him from leaving and going to work for a competitor. If it goes to court and he loses, he can still work elsewhere and his new gig will pay for the broken agreement.
Soooooo..... What does that mean exactly? There's no way Twitter is going to pay anyone....Carlson is not being paid by Twitter. He's is still being paid by fox it seems.
Can they pay him to shut up?
I know almost nothing about this branch of legal manuvers.

Jo

When all you can do is toss cards, card tossing is what you do...

I put that raging anti-Semite on ignore some time ago......He also has some kind of weird Abigail Spanberger fetish too.

Good little pro Israel Christian, so proud of Abby and her "calmest ever election" via Dominion... she was losing all night, and then WOOSH at the end, her calmest ever showed why..

Audit Spanberger's machined election?

1srelluc was BITTERLY OPPOSED to doing so as a "good conservative Christian Republican" yada yada IQ<5 paper bag over head for entire life...

What side of this dispute do you think homO, Garland, Wray, and Traitor Joe are on, Faux or Tucker's??

Start the Jeopardy! music

Soooooo..... What does that mean exactly? There's no way Twitter is going to pay anyone....Carlson is not being paid by Twitter. He's is still being paid by fox it seems.
Can they pay him to shut up?
I know almost nothing about this branch of legal manuvers.

Jo
Tim Pool talks about his time at Vice where they kept him under contract (paid him) to keep him from working somewhere else.

But...I think Tucker can make the argument that this is First Amendment protected personal speech.

Carlson anti-Semite?
I did not know that.

Jo

It is now anti semitic to not parrot every lie about

Ukraine wonderful democratic truthful honest American "ally"

and

Russia awful evil dishonest fascist aggressor invader mass murderer

Meh...I'm sure Tuck will work something out with Fox to give back some of that severance he got on his way out.
It really does them no good to go to war with him.

Tucker was interviewed by the Twitter boss right? It is going to be tough to get Musk to play ball with such a request. At the very least it would require a Court Order, and well, 1st Amendment sir...

Tucker was interviewed by the Twitter boss right? It is going to be tough to get Musk to play ball with such a request. At the very least it would require a Court Order, and well, 1st Amendment sir...
Play ball with what request?

Forum List

Back