Fox wants Carlson off of Twitter

Not sure how this works.

Jo
Usually it works like you keep getting paid under the contract until it expires even if you are off air and you are still under the obligations of that contract until it expires at the earliest.

Usually it works like you keep getting paid under the contract until it expires even if you are off air and you are still under the obligations of that contract until it expires at the earliest.
So they get to tell him to stay home and just completely keep his mouth shut in every way? Seems to me there has to be some limit on what they can demand and what they can't demand. I mean they can't tell the guy to stay shut in and talk to nobody about anything.

Maybe they can tell him he can't have another network news show. They'll have the burden of trying to prove that Twitter fulfills that description.

So they get to tell him to stay home and just completely keep his mouth shut in every way? Seems to me there has to be some limit on what they can demand and what they can't demand. I mean they can't tell the guy to stay shut in and talk to nobody about anything.

Maybe they can tell him he can't have another network news show. They'll have the burden of trying to prove that Twitter fulfills that description.
If he is being paid or making money off it, he probably is violating his existing contract unless he had a departure deal with the network, which it sounds like he didn't.

If he is being paid or making money off it, he probably is violating his existing contract unless he had a departure deal with the network, which it sounds like he didn't.
He's not being paid...
But with 80 million viewers Twitter must benefit in some ways.

I haven't watched FOX news since they cut Tucker.... I have seen Waters and even Hannity soften lately to hold on to their jobs... just turn FOX off don't let them brain wash you like CNN did to dems....

When the come after free speech which is what's happening more and more.... they had better try and take our guns first....

Forum List

Back