FoxNews = EPIC FAIL

Fang

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2012
FoxNews, I’m a Trump supporter and I have to tune into CNN and MSNBC to watch the convention. Why is Tucker Carlson and his guests talking over top of the speakers??? Last night I watched the convention on MSNBC. Tonight, I had to tune into CNN to hear the speakers because Tucker was showing clips of CNN talking heads talking about the convention. WTF FoxNews???

If I’m not mistaken, President Trump thanked CNN on twitter today for airing the full convention last night. smh LOL

FoxNews, I’m a Trump supporter and I have to tune into CNN and MSNBC to watch the convention. Why is Tucker Carlson and his guests talking over top of the speakers??? Last night I watched the convention on MSNBC. Tonight, I had to tune into CNN to hear the speakers because Tucker was showing clips of CNN talking heads talking about the convention. WTF FoxNews???

If I’m not mistaken, President Trump thanked CNN on twitter today for airing the full convention last night. smh LOL
Lachlan and James Murdoch(Rupert Murdoch's sons) being Communist Democrats are rapidly turning Fox News into another CNN. :puke3:Do yourself a favor and watch the Republican Convention coverage on One America News Network. :smoke:

How many golf balls do you think Carlson can fit in his mouth?

I'm happy with the coverage. Much of the formal speaking is rote talking points, but we got enough to get the flavor of it.

Nick Sandman was excellent...best of all was when he put on the MAGA hat at the end.

Forum List

Back