FoxNews has full ISIS hostage burning video online

But let one thug get shot and you libs hit the roof. Funny how these Isis killings are no big deal or you down play the savagery that the world has not seen in modern times

You're kidding, right? World War II was a LOT more savage than what ISIS is doing. So were the killing fields in Cambodia.

the Nazi's did not advertise what they were doing, these savages are flaunting and taunting the entire world and you libs want to call it isolated incidents and the people decapitated or burned or killed should not have been there or it is some how their own fault.

But let one thug get shot and you libs hit the roof. Funny how these Isis killings are no big deal or you down play the savagery that the world has not seen in modern times

You're kidding, right? World War II was a LOT more savage than what ISIS is doing. So were the killing fields in Cambodia.

the Nazi's did not advertise what they were doing, these savages are flaunting and taunting the entire world and you libs want to call it isolated incidents and the people decapitated or burned or killed should not have been there or it is some how their own fault.

you fail to understand the culure of islam. Have you read the Koran ? Have you encountered muslims with whom
you communicated candidly? For muslims the sheer barbarity is exciting and PROVES the favor of their "god"----and their own level of pious devotion

unnecessary imo.

not the thread, but fox's action.

Things like this can't be hidden. They have to be available and shown to show people what these animals are actually capable of.

It's like suppressing the video of the "falling man" from 9/11. People need to be reminded of what happened, not protected from it.
I agree. And the graphic nature of the depiction brings to mind an incident from the Vietnam War
Saigon execution Murder of a Vietcong by Saigon Police Chief 1968

unnecessary imo.

not the thread, but fox's action.

Things like this can't be hidden. They have to be available and shown to show people what these animals are actually capable of.

It's like suppressing the video of the "falling man" from 9/11. People need to be reminded of what happened, not protected from it.
I agree. And the graphic nature of the depiction brings to mind an incident from the Vietnam War
Saigon execution Murder of a Vietcong by Saigon Police Chief 1968

I remember it well-----it played on TV over and over again----
horrifying but actually nowhere close to the barbarity of
the execution by the ISIS pigs

I didn't watch , I saw the first decapitation of 'D.Pearl' and I saw the setup as they were getting ready to decapitate that poor Korean guy 8 - 10 years ago and those examples are enough . Yep , I didn't watch but glad that FOX has it up for viewing . I don't want 'sheep smith' types deciding what news should be on view and available to the public . The video might wake up some of the lefty sheep . Might also make them realize that this kinda stuff is what 'islam' is and has been since the invention of 'islam' .

the 'vietcong' was shot in the head and that was it , no where near comparable .

the 'vietcong' was shot in the head and that was it , no where near comparable .
that's rationalizing
it's funny how decapitation "horrifies" people.
not too long ago thousands of people would flock to see public executions of every kind.
they were a big money maker..

Fox has the full uncensored video online. I hadnt seen it until now. Warning...you cant unsee it once you see it. Its worse than the beheading videos.

I dont know how I feel about Fox having it. One hand says dont give ISIS the exposure they want. The other says...give it. Show the true pure evil we are dealing with.

If anyone still thinks Islamic extremism is anything but pure evil and an aggressive social cancer...you're insane.

We had better get serious. Glad to see Jordan's president just said he'll fight ISIS "until fuel and ammo runs out".
I thought you approved of police state actions.

that's rationalizing
not too long ago thousands of people would flock to see public executions of every kind.

Not too long ago there were lots of depraved people-----
even today there are depraved people still attracted to
public executions------the ISIS people are fully aware of
the fact that their executions are "money makers"

that's rationalizing

There still are lots of depraved people. Thats why we have traffic jams on the opposite side of the freeway from where a car wreck happens.

Last edited:
that's rationalizing

"depravity is part of the human condition.....

that's rationalizing

"depravity is part of the human condition.....
I would think poorly of anyone that purposely watched these ISIS videos.

The video shows just what kind of animal this deranged group and others like them are.

never underestimate the issue of ADVERTISING and never underestimate the depravity of MILLIONS------the video is
likely to attract thousands if not tens of thousands to the
CALIPHATE

there you go , yep , the vid will attract . He11 , they just had a 'caliphate' up to the early 1900s [I think] . He11 , a chance to beat back the 'kafir' / infidel , you can bet that they'll take it !!

Forum List

Back