France is becoming more poor since Macron is the Président

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Voilà, The French are losing are there right. People did run and vote for him because they did not want Marine Le Pen to win and now people realise they made a mistake, i have to admit that his program did not look like he will make people more poor but i was wrong, it was not like that. now he is changing everything so people have less and less money in there Pocket.

We Don't have anymore any other parties that could make him loss ( PS and Républican, La France Insoumise) in the next elecion accept for the RN but i Don't thnik that the RN will win against the LREM.

And will go on sadly with this no good President
200w.gif

We are all lost

It is a new reality, and not only in France. Europian countries will be gradually abandoning the model of a social state of the last 50-60 years. And no matter who is the president. It is all about demography and the world economy. Get used to it.

It is a new reality, and not only in France. Europian countries will be gradually abandoning the model of a social state of the last 50-60 years. And no matter who is the president. It is all about demography and the world economy. Get used to it.
Get used to it? tell that to all the people who have no money beginnig at the 10 or 15 of the month, this is not my case but hey, it's still annoying.

The situation here in France is like that a lot of couples bought homes especially in the early or mid 2000s and now they can not manage to pay their bills even by working at two because wages have not increased much but taxes yes a lot, it's mathematics a lot of people around me are now tighten up the belt what it was not doing before.

Get used to it? tell that to all the people who have no money beginnig at the 10 or 15 of the month, this is not my case but hey, it's still annoying.
France needs to rebuild its social model. It should become more American if it may be called that. State-funded universal pension system, health care, education. All that should be financed in significant part by pension funds, insurance companies, private funds.

The state money, which can be saved after that, can be directed on support of the people with low income.

Voilà, The French are losing are there right. People did run and vote for him because they did not want Marine Le Pen to win and now people realise they made a mistake, i have to admit that his program did not look like he will make people more poor but i was wrong, it was not like that. now he is changing everything so people have less and less money in there Pocket.

We Don't have anymore any other parties that could make him loss ( PS and Républican, La France Insoumise) in the next elecion accept for the RN but i Don't thnik that the RN will win against the LREM.

And will go on sadly with this no good President View attachment 280930

We are all lost
Should have elected Marine Le Pen – that way the trains would run on time.

We are all lost
He's ceding French power and authority to the EU. If Europe's sell out leaders get their way; EU member nations will give away their own power and autonomy to the EU, and be relegated to little more than "impotent nation-states" subject to the centralized authority of the EU.

France needs to rebuild its social model. It should become more American if it may be called that. State-funded universal pension system, health care, education. All that should be financed in significant part by pension funds, insurance companies, private funds.

The state money, which can be saved after that, can be directed on support of the people with low income.
It's not stupid but the French government has a horror of everything that is American, the system, and the trade also right now it is doing bad publicity to Ford, it did not prevent me from buying Ford
This government wants to change at least the pension system and make it a point regime retirement like sweden and remove all the special regime retirement , all that for the French to contribute longer with less retirement

We are all lost
He's ceding French power and authority to the EU. If Europe's sell out leaders get their way; EU member nations will give away their own power and autonomy to the EU, and be relegated to little more than "impotent nation-states" subject to the centralized authority of the EU.
All that is bad for France, he does, he agrees , Europe pulls us down so he is Pro Europe.

Macron is a globalist stooge, and an empty suit. He has no original ideas because HE is unoriginal. Your overburdened social welfare state cannot continue to accept millions of non-contributors.
SOCIAL welfare works if the majority of a SOCIETY contributes to it. Boomers are getting old and dying off....native French do not have children and the millions of non-French (non-white) invited into the nation to bolster population numbers do not make enough or are net negative contributors (live on state benefits) to the coffers.
France crowned European champions of social welfare spending

What this means is...as other posters have stated...your traditional system is going away. You will have to transition to a corporate 'American' style system where retirement funds are run through investment firms.

C'est la vie.

Trump has committed a long list of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. His defense is his standard "but what about ... " deflections.

Trump has committed a long list of High Crimes and Misdemeanors. His defense is his standard "but what about ... " deflections.
TDS much?
Proof that Trump has infected every aspect, of every thought, of every Leftist. He is the Lefts God. He is central to their very being...
Trump is the President. Americans have a long tradition of opposing and criticizing their sitting President. Sorry, you have a problem with Americans acting like Americans.

TDS much?
Proof that Trump has infected every aspect, of every thought, of every Leftist. He is the Lefts God. He is central to their very being...
Trump is the President. Americans have a long tradition of opposing and criticizing their sitting President. Sorry, you have a problem with Americans acting like Americans.
I was going to start a thread on least favorite ice cream flavors just to see if you nutjobs would show up and blame Trump somehow. You people are fucking insane.

Dump your recent immigrants and watch EVERYTHING improve rapidly.

We are all lost

Maybe you need to do another one of these...

Hinrichtung_Ludwig_des_XVI.png

The left can’t govern they destroy
Look at California

Yes, look at California - highest income in the country. Highest real estate values in the country.

The poverty and homelessness you see isn’t the failure of the Democratic State, it’s the failure of federal economic policies. Policies that see the income and wealth flow upward.

The left can’t govern they destroy
Look at California

Yes, look at California - highest income in the country. Highest real estate values in the country.

The poverty and homelessness you see isn’t the failure of the Democratic State, it’s the failure of federal economic policies. Policies that see the income and wealth flow upward.
No it’s actually an invasion of low wage workers, a destruction on public education, over regulation of real estate they pushed out the ordinary.
Democrats are nazis

Forum List

Back