France24: El Quaida in Yemen claims responsibility for Paris attacks

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
I just saw it on the news.

And Koulibaly's wife, Harat Boumeddien, the one still on the run, was a trained jihadi. there are pics of her in a full hijab, shooting with a subautomatic weapon, I assume, a Kalischnikov.

The older Kouachi brother was in jail at the same time as Koulibali, they knew each other, played on the same sports team, yadayadayada.

About 1,000,000 people took part in "Je suis Charlie" events all over France today.

Mohammad forbid women to be any part of jihad - amazing how they pick and choose what they want to obey and what they don't want to obey. Guess it doesn't matter as he wasn't a real prophet anyhow. Glad to hear they had such a large turnout. 1 million people! That is quite a crowd.

Mohammad forbid women to be any part of jihad - amazing how they pick and choose what they want to obey and what they don't want to obey. Guess it doesn't matter as he wasn't a real prophet anyhow. Glad to hear they had such a large turnout. 1 million people! That is quite a crowd.

The REAL DEMO is today, starting in Paris. Yesterday was just the warm-up ceremony.

A number of leaders from the region, including Israeli Prime-Minister Binyamin Netanyahu AND the leaders of Saudi Arabia AND the leaders of Yemen are going to join French President Francois Hollande as part of a huge demonstration. I think it starts at 2 or 3 pm today. More details to come, but today is a business day for me, although it is a Sunday.

No shit, a friend of my Moulin Rouge (the red light district of Paris) has told me this morning in a tweet that she went to buy a pen (people are planning to hold up pens to show that the cartoonist's pen is mightier than the sword, or in this case, the Kalishnikov) and that most all stores are completely sold out. There is a run on pens in Paris!

:D

Forum List

Back