Fraternity brother hazed and cannot talk walk or even see

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020

This is completely unacceptable and I thought those days were over.
Both 20 years are going to prison and I hope the kid's family sues for hundreds of millions

The pledge maybe screwed for life as he cannot walk, talk or even see

OMG

This is way beyond any apology and I dont find it acceptable

I don’t know but the pressure made him keep drinking
. It appears he will live but he has little brain function
That does suck...but people are responsible for their own actions.

Unless he was forced at gunpoint to continue drinking...he himself made that choice.

Unfortunately nobody wants to see it that way...we have to nerf the world to keep people from making dumb decisions.

That does suck...but people are responsible for their own actions.
And the Frat is responsible for encouraging it as a condition of his membership.

There are no two ways about it. THE FRAT is responsible too.

Both A&M and UT have had incidents like this and have been sued. Now, hazing of any kind is grounds for student expulsion and frat/sorority chapter dismissal BEFORE criminal charges are brought.

That bullshit will stop one way or another.

And the Frat is responsible for encouraging it as a condition of his membership.

There are no two ways about it. THE FRAT is responsible too.

Both A&M and UT have had incidents like this and have been sued. Now, hazing of any kind is grounds for student expulsion and frat/sorority chapter dismissal BEFORE criminal charges are brought.

That bullshit will stop one way or another.

I'll concede there is a level of guilt to the frat...but... a person is responsible for the actions that they take.

I have significant difficult working up empathy for an adult who allowed peer pressure to guide him into an act of poisoning himself.

Any adult who voluntarily imbibed the quantities of alcohol cited in the OP cannot be held blameless of the consequences.

Forum List

Back