🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free at last!!!

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

American HERO and survivor of of Queen Antifa's terrorism, Kyle Rittenhouse is free and of course the communists are are changing the sheets on their plastic mattresses.

Kyle is a great kid, the epitome of what a patriotic youth ought to be. I hope this kid ends up getting rich suing hollyturd bed wetters for libel and slander.

FUCK ANTIFA and all the leftist scum who violently attack innocent people. They deserve it when they're killed.

Kyle is a great kid, the epitome of what a patriotic youth ought to be.

If you think murder is patriotic

When was it determined he committed murder? I agree that Rittenhouse had no business being there and if he had stayed out of the business going on in Kenosha none of us would know his name, but we have no conclusive evidence the two men he shot wasn't done in self defense, only speculation and circumstantial evidence. You assume it was murder because of your political bias, just like his defenders assume it was self defense because of theirs. This is why we don't try people in the court of public opinion.

• Banned

Killing aggressive violent felons while they're attacking you isn't murder, and killing commies is not only patriotic, but it's a noble endeavor. The kid deserves a fuckin medal.

American HERO and survivor of of Queen Antifa's terrorism, Kyle Rittenhouse is free and of course the communists are are changing the sheets on their plastic mattresses.

Kyle is a great kid, the epitome of what a patriotic youth ought to be. I hope this kid ends up getting rich suing hollyturd bed wetters for libel and slander.

FUCK ANTIFA and all the leftist scum who violently attack innocent people. They deserve it when they're killed.

He's out on bail yet he is not free.

He's free on bail. He's not free from the charges
“Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.”

The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
I don't think so. That's a life without parole situation. No bail.

Is there a licensed bail bondsman? “The usual” 10% non-refundable premium by personal arrangement with the judge? Bail bondsmen aren't loansharks or debt collectors, now, by any chance, are they? Is the premium fixed by the bonding and insurance cártel and set by statute? Or is it a fine rather than a true bail of property that will be returned to the defendant upon a court appearance and successful adjudication of the case.

What other sources of funds are legal and permissible to post for bail?

If bail is granted by the judge, shouldn't the amount of the bail be enough to pay for the crime if posted in full? Is jail time always needed, rather than fines or community service? Is a guilty plea or forced confession in court always required as per AFL-CIO's collective plea bargain with the prosecutor?

When was it determined he committed murder? I agree that Rittenhouse had no business being there and if he had stayed out of the business going on in Kenosha none of us would know his name, but we have no conclusive evidence the two men he shot wasn't done in self defense, only speculation and circumstantial evidence. You assume it was murder because of your political bias, just like his defenders assume it was self defense because of theirs. This is why we don't try people in the court of public opinion.

BULLSHIT.

If you can not see from the widely publicized and viewed videos all over the internet that this kid was being attacked and swarmed by foaming at the mouth leftist lunatics you're a jabbering retard.

BULLSHIT.

If you can not see from the widely publicized and viewed videos all over the internet that this kid was being attacked and swarmed by foaming at the mouth leftist lunatics you're a jabbering retard.

You don't know what happened before those videos and that's the bottom line. That is what will be hashed out in court and will likely determine whether or not he is guilty of murder.

He's going to be fine. A first year lawyer could get him off with the evidence available.
He may even be looking at big $ from a countersuit for wrongful prosecution.
The lefties saying he is guilty don't understand the laws for self defense.
I wouldn't want to hurt anyone but you chase & attack me, you're gonna get what you have coming to you

You don't know what happened before those videos and that's the bottom line. That is what will be hashed out in court and will likely determine whether or not he is guilty of murder.
Like I said, you're a jabbering retard.

If you're being swarmed by a mob of raving lunatics, it makes no difference what happened prior to that.

Except that we know what he did prior to that, he put out one of their dumpster fires.

Go lick a window you chicken shit faggot.

Liberaldance.gif

Last edited:

If you're being swarmed by a mob of raving lunatics, it makes no difference what happened prior to that.

Except that we know what he did prior to that, he put out one of their dumpster fires.

It does if you're the one who instigated the conflict in the first place.

I'll also remind you that Zone 2 rules apply to this forum.

Self defense sure is. Every one of YOUR heroes that Kyle shot was a convicted felon. Kyle worked as a lifeguard, was rendering aid and fighting fires the night of the riots and was attacked by a convicted child rapist, a spousal torturer and rapist, and a burglar.

Further when attackers backed away he didn't shoot them. All of this caught on video.

You're just pissed that a 17 year old child killed some of your "best and brightest".

Which shows what despicable pieces of shit you truly are.

It does if you're the one who instigated the conflict in the first place.

I'll also remind you that Zone 2 rules apply to this forum.

Video proves he instigated nothing. Video proves he only shot those who were attacking him. Video shows he didn't shoot attackers who backed away.

All of which means he was in fact defending his life from scumbags.

Forum List

Back