🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Free at last!!!

Video proves he instigated nothing. Video proves he only shot those who were attacking him. Video shows he didn't shoot attackers who backed away.

Video shows him shooting people who were chasing him because he had already shot someone

He's free on bail. He's not free from the charges

Obviously YOU think he's guilty until proven innocent but when blacks have been out on bail for eight years for really MURDERING an innocent, unarmed white woman after robbing her of $77, you don't give a shit about that. One is expected to be sentenced to 6 years for manslaughter. Six years.
Oh by the way, their bail was $7,500 and they shot her in the back with a 12 gauge shotgun.

American HERO and survivor of of Queen Antifa's terrorism, Kyle Rittenhouse is free and of course the communists are are changing the sheets on their plastic mattresses.

Kyle is a great kid, the epitome of what a patriotic youth ought to be. I hope this kid ends up getting rich suing hollyturd bed wetters for libel and slander.

FUCK ANTIFA and all the leftist scum who violently attack innocent people. They deserve it when they're killed.

WONDERFUL news! The kid is a HERO, and should be treated as such. :stir: :stir: :stir:

Video proves he instigated nothing.

Were that the case there would be no charges.

Wrong. It is obvious to anyone with a brain, which apparently leaves you out, that the charges filed against him are political. The DA is a hard leftist with backing from anti gun groups.

Were you capable of independent thought you could add two and two together.

Video proves he instigated nothing. Video proves he only shot those who were attacking him. Video shows he didn't shoot attackers who backed away.

Video shows him shooting people who were chasing him because he had already shot someone

Yes, and also shows him NOT shooting someone when that attacker raises his hands and backs away.

Which blows your bullshit claim out of the water.

The charges were filed to appease simpletons. Like you and TAZ.

Wrong. It is obvious to anyone with a brain, which apparently leaves you out, that the charges filed against him are political. The DA is a hard leftist with backing from anti gun groups.

I agree the charges have political elements to them, but you are incorrect that the videos prove his innocence.

I agree the charges have political elements to them, but you are incorrect that the videos prove his innocence.

No, you don't understand the laws governing self defence if you truly believe that. All of the videos that have been presented consistently show Kyle defending himself from imminent threat.

No, you don't understand the laws governing self defence if you truly believe that. All of the videos that have been presented consistently show Kyle defending himself from imminent threat.

Please, stop feeding the Leftist troll. If the political sides of shooter and victims were reversed, he would defend the shooter just as militantly as he now attacks him.

Please, stop feeding the Leftist troll. If the political sides of shooter and victims were reversed, he would defend the shooter just as militantly as he now attacks him.

Why would I do that?

The videos show him defending himself against threats that may have been initiated by them or may have been retaliation for something he initiated. As I've told you three times now, you don't know what happened before that footage. You don't know that Rittenhouse didn't attack them first. That is what will be determined in court. If he was attacked first then I hope he gets acquitted as he should be, however, you've already decided what happened and that is the bias I am speaking of.

The charges are politically motivated. As far as I know that DA hasn't filed any charges against ANY of the rioters during the entire time of the riots, not just that night. He also appears to have a pattern of prosecuting people who defend themselves from criminal attacks.

The videos show him defending himself against threats that may have been initiated by them or may have been retaliation for something he initiated. As I've told you three times now, you don't know what happened before that footage. You don't know that Rittenhouse didn't attack them first. That is what will be determined in court. If he was attacked first then I hope he gets acquitted as he should be, however, you've already decided what happened and that is the bias I am speaking of.

You have a huge problem. There are multiple videos that show Kyle rendering aid to injured people of BOTH sides during the rioting.

The attack on Kyle was begun by the rioters when he tried to put out the arson fire. You have to be willfully ignorant to not know that.

Every video out there shows Kyle doing good things, and the rioters doing bad things.

The assholes he shot ALL have prior records for violent attacks. So, who am I going to believe, a bunch of internet trolls, or my own eyes?

American HERO and survivor of of Queen Antifa's terrorism, Kyle Rittenhouse is free and of course the communists are are changing the sheets on their plastic mattresses.

Kyle is a great kid, the epitome of what a patriotic youth ought to be. I hope this kid ends up getting rich suing hollyturd bed wetters for libel and slander.

FUCK ANTIFA and all the leftist scum who violently attack innocent people. They deserve it when they're killed.

That's weird, the video doesn't work. Political censorship?

Forum List

Back