Free healthcare for illegals while middle classers lose everything due to medical expenses. Hmmm?

Simple answer. Universal healthcare like the civilized nations. As far as non citizens they can be offered to buy into the system but if it's simple basic human compassion to treat the sick regardless of their papers.

Simple answer. Universal healthcare like the civilized nations. As far as non citizens they can be offered to buy into the system but if it's simple basic human compassion to treat the sick regardless of their papers.

Are you referring to those “civilized nations” that defend their borders, where one third of their population is not comprised of illegals and those with illegal roots from thirdworld countries....the “civilized nations” that have a tax rate for all of 40% and $6 per liter fuel?
The “civilized nations” that don’t have a massive underclass where 50% do not contribute to the treasury?
Please pull head from ass and respond...thanks in advance.

Are you referring to those “civilized nations” that defend their borders, where one third of their population is not comprised of illegals and those with illegal roots from thirdworld countries....the “civilized nations” that have a tax rate for all of 40% and $6 per liter fuel?
The “civilized nations” that don’t have a massive underclass where 50% do not contribute to the treasury?
Every single advanced nation in the world except the U.S. has health care access at least for all citizens. Not all have such high tax rates. Even many second and third world countries have nationalized health care access for citizens including where I'm living now Thailand. Are you saying 1/3 of people living in the U.S. are illegals? Talk about having your head in your ass. I can't take you seriously. Come back when you get some basic education.
Why can't the USA do what every other advanced nation does? It's disgusting that they can't. Americans should be deeply ashamed of that failure and working to fix that. Democrats are. Trump cult members are not.

Quite frankly, I don't want Universal Healthcare thank you. I am completely happy with my current private insurance.

Quite frankly, I don't want Universal Healthcare thank you. I am completely happy with my current private insurance.
Do you pay taxes on that benefit given to you by your employer? Ignore if you pay directly for it yourself.

"NY Times article screaming about overcrowding in the detention centers and demanding a solution. A wall would be the solution. Not building more centers. It's overcrowded because there's no wall. You don't make more room for a problem, you solve the problem."

D-_6H2cXYAA-ipB.jpg

"In Nashville, @BetoORourke says to immigrant/refugee group that “This country was founded on white supremacy. And every single structure that we have in this country still reflects the legacy of slavery and segregation and Jim Crow and suppression.”"

One has nothing to do with the other and if you have a problem with healthcare it's because REPUBLICANS have screwed with the ACA

The trump wall is a metaphor. There will never be the great wall of trump. The barriers that do exist and can be expanded to some degree are not a panacea for illegal immigration. Get real. To think so is for simpletons and trump cult members, not mutually exclusive.

there are 7 billion people on the planet
we can't afford to support everyone
watch what is going to happen with CA's free healthcare plan
there will be a border stampede

there are 7 billion people on the planet
we can't afford to support everyone
watch what is going to happen with CA's free healthcare plan
there will be a border stampede
You're tripping. 7 billion people aren't coming. I talk to a lot of foreigners and more and more I'm hearing, I used to want to move to America but not anymore! Who wants to move to country that elected a toddler minded white nationalist fascist?

Every single advanced nation in the world except the U.S. has health care access at least for all citizens. Not all have such high tax rates. Are you saying 1/3 of people living in the U.S. are illegals? Talk about having your head in your ass. I can't take you seriously. Come back when you get some basic education.

“healthcare ACCESS”....WTF?
You aren’t allowed to buy health insurance? Someone is depriving you of access to purchase?
Read my lips....1/3 of this nations population is illegal, uninvited, unwanted and here with illegal roots.

Every single advanced nation in the world except the U.S. has health care access at least for all citizens. Not all have such high tax rates. Are you saying 1/3 of people living in the U.S. are illegals? Talk about having your head in your ass. I can't take you seriously. Come back when you get some basic education.

You aren’t allowed to buy health insurance? Someone is depriving you of access to purchase?
Read my lips....1/3 of this nations population is illegal, uninvited, unwanted and here with illegal roots.
I was referring to a nationalized program of course. Many of the countries that have such programs also have private insurance where people can buy a higher level of luxury service. But the basic stuff for ALL. It's the decent way to go. Non-Americans are amazed that the USA is so primitive in that regard. That and the incarceration rates which are of course at police state levels.

Do you pay taxes on that benefit given to you by your employer? Ignore if you pay directly for it yourself.

While productive Americans are forced to pay for the unproductive....
Fuck that!! I'm scheduled for a repair on a botched hip replacement and had to pay Cobra because there will be a gap in coverage due to a job change.
If you're not familiar with Cobra it is outrageously expensive!!!

And these illegals are going to get free healthcare?
Fuck off!!

Illegal immigration will not be fixed by a wall, as I have said before. The problem has existed for decades and both parties have used it to gain political mileage and clout, instead of working on real solutions. This has been obvious since the 80's and has now exploded.

What affect would a complete wall across the southern border provide? A slowdown. but it won't stop.

Plus, Republicans and Democrats alike don't want it to stop.

Fuck that!! I'm scheduled for a repair on a botched hip replacement and had to pay Cobra because there will be a gap in coverage due to a job change.

Fuck off!!
Yes I'm familiar with Cobra. The messed up U.S. medical system was a major reason that I moved abroad in the first place.

I was referring to a nationalized program of course. Many of the countries that have such programs also have private insurance where people can buy a higher level of luxury service. But the basic stuff for ALL. It's the decent way to go. Non-Americans are amazed that the USA is so primitive in that regard. That and the incarceration rates which are of course at police state levels.

Yeah...at outrageous prices because they're also paying for the deadbeats.

Does that come with universal taxpaying?

Fuck off!!
Yes I'm familiar with Cobra. The messed up U.S. medical system was a major reason that I moved abroad in the first place.

I prefer private insurance that isnt jacked up to cover the lazy.

Forum List

Back