Free healthcare for illegals while middle classers lose everything due to medical expenses. Hmmm?

Simple answer. Universal healthcare like the civilized nations. As far as non citizens they can be offered to buy into the system but if it's simple basic human compassion to treat the sick regardless of their papers.

Are you referring to those “civilized nations” that defend their borders, where one third of their population is not comprised of illegals and those with illegal roots from thirdworld countries....the “civilized nations” that have a tax rate for all of 40% and $6 per liter fuel?
The “civilized nations” that don’t have a massive underclass where 50% do not contribute to the treasury?
Please pull head from ass and respond...thanks in advance.
Every single advanced nation in the world except the U.S. has health care access at least for all citizens. Not all have such high tax rates. Even many second and third world countries have nationalized health care access for citizens including where I'm living now Thailand. Are you saying 1/3 of people living in the U.S. are illegals? Talk about having your head in your ass. I can't take you seriously. Come back when you get some basic education.
Why can't the USA do what every other advanced nation does? It's disgusting that they can't. Americans should be deeply ashamed of that failure and working to fix that. Democrats are. Trump cult members are not.
My brother has government provided health care through the VA. It sucks. He buys his own even though he has "free health care". Now you want to create "free health care" for all which would be creating an equally shitty health care system for everyone in the US from non-citizens who just stumbled across the border to tax paying citizens. No thanks America's first obligation is to it's tax paying law abiding citizens, not to people who just stumbled or swam across the border. Since Thailand is so great, perhaps we should fly our interlopers there for you to deal with. Are you in?

Even with a Universal system it doesn't mean those here illegally will use it for fear of being arrested by ICE/CBP and deported. Currently, they can get emergency medical care at any hospital without that fear as hospitals are prevented from gathering information about their immigration status. They can not be refused service either. Also, in fairness, let me say that they don't pay for those visits at all.

Simple answer. Universal healthcare like the civilized nations. As far as non citizens they can be offered to buy into the system but if it's simple basic human compassion to treat the sick regardless of their papers.

Are you referring to those “civilized nations” that defend their borders, where one third of their population is not comprised of illegals and those with illegal roots from thirdworld countries....the “civilized nations” that have a tax rate for all of 40% and $6 per liter fuel?
The “civilized nations” that don’t have a massive underclass where 50% do not contribute to the treasury?
Every single advanced nation in the world except the U.S. has health care access at least for all citizens. Not all have such high tax rates. Even many second and third world countries have nationalized health care access for citizens including where I'm living now Thailand. Are you saying 1/3 of people living in the U.S. are illegals? Talk about having your head in your ass. I can't take you seriously. Come back when you get some basic education.
Why can't the USA do what every other advanced nation does? It's disgusting that they can't. Americans should be deeply ashamed of that failure and working to fix that. Democrats are. Trump cult members are not.
And all don't compare to ours. Stop thinking like we need to conform to the rest of the world. You want to live like them, move there.

No, you get rid of illegals! What's wrong with you? Start buying vaccines for kids in Russia-use your money for someone else's kids. See how THAT makes you feel.

there are 7 billion people on the planet
we can't afford to support everyone
watch what is going to happen with CA's free healthcare plan
there will be a border stampede
You're tripping. 7 billion people aren't coming. I talk to a lot of foreigners and more and more I'm hearing, I used to want to move to America but not anymore! Who wants to move to country that elected a toddler minded white nationalist fascist?
Then why are so many crossing the border illegally?

We are free. Free to say no. I work for what I get, and I expect everyone else to do the same. Give YOUR money away if you want-leave mine alone.

Forum List

Back