Free shit advice needed

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I'm looking for some advice. I've recently joined the Free Shit party. We don't nominate candidates, we just keep track of offers.

I'm trying to sort out which candidate will net me the most cash. Trump's no taxes on tips thing sounded nice, but I don't work for tips, and don't really want to change careers. I've never owned a home before, so Kamala's $25k for new home buyers sounded kind of sweet. My plan was to buy one of those tiny homes that costs around .... $25k. Pure profit.

But now Trump has upped the ante with no taxes on overtime. I've worked it out with my employer to reduce my pay to minimum wage, and pay me serious cash for one hour of overtime each week. The end result, assuming four years to cash in, could be considerably more.

Has anyone else done the math on this? I guess there's still time, and they might offer more, but I'm trying to get a handle on which candidate is the best.

Thoughts?

I'm looking for some advice. I've recently joined the Free Shit party. We don't nominate candidates, we just keep track of offers.

I'm trying to sort out which candidate will net me the most cash. Trump's no taxes on tips thing sounded nice, but I don't work for tips, and don't really want to change careers. I've never owned a home before, so Kamala's $25k for new home buyers sounded kind of sweet. My plan was to buy one of those tiny homes that costs around .... $25k. Pure profit.

But now Trump has upped the ante with no taxes on overtime. I've worked it out with my employer to reduce my pay to minimum wage, and pay me serious cash for one hour of overtime each week. The end result, assuming four years to cash in, could be considerably more.

Has anyone else done the math on this? I guess there's still time, and they might offer more, but I'm trying to get a handle on which candidate is the best.

Thoughts?
Wow…super clever.
I’ll bite….I always say; vote for the candidate thats not offering free shit to Mexico’s people, the one offering relief to America’s best citizens. (cutting taxes)
This shit really isn’t complicated…Are you still confused?

Wow…super clever.
I’ll bite….I always say; vote for the candidate thats not offering free shit to Mexico’s people, the one offering relief to America’s best citizens. (cutting taxes)
This shit really isn’t complicated…Are you still confused?
Mostly. I need details. Will my minimum wage gambit work with Trump's overtime offer? Or is Kamala's free money for home buyers a better deal. I need to see the details before I'm sold.

Mostly. I need details. Will my minimum wage gambit work with Trump's overtime offer? Or is Kamala's free money for home buyers a better deal. I need to see the details before I'm sold.
Again…this shit is so simple if you allow it to be….
One party offers a plethora of free shit to Mexico’s people
and
One party offers tax relief for America’s best citizens.

Seriously, goofy childish games aside, are you still confused?

Again…this shit is so simple if you allow it to be….
One party offers a plethora of free shit to Mexico’s people
and
One party offers tax relief for America’s best citizens.

Seriously, goofy childish games aside, are you still confused?
Whatever. I just need to do the math. Who offers more free shit?

There's the working people's class, and then there's the professional politician and their parasite pals class. Kamala is a lifelong card carrying member of the latter.
But $25k is a lot. Can Trump top it?

I've never owned a home before, so Kamala's $25k for new home buyers sounded kind of sweet.

Well you only get the $25,000 of other people's money if you're in the designated “socially and economically disadvantaged group,” defined as being Black, Hispanic, Asian American, or Native American.

The bill says that its purpose is ''to narrow and ultimately close the racial homeownership gap in the United States.''

Don't you guys ever read this shit all the way through?

Whatever. I just need to do the math. Who offers more free shit?
If you’re a productive and hard-working member of society, you do better with Trump. Two great opportunities to earn tax-free money,

If you’re lazy or have no skills or interest in a job, then Kamala is fe one for you. Just more free shit with no work requirements.

If you’re a productive and hard-working member of society, you do better with Trump. Two great opportunities to earn tax-free money,

If you’re lazy or have no skills or interest in a job, then Kamala is fe one for you. Just more free shit with not work requirements.
Whichever. I'm just interested in who offers the most. If I can do the minimum wage thing, I think Trump might be offering a better deal.

Whichever. I'm just interested in who offers the most. If I can do the minimum wage thing, I think Trump might be offering a better deal.
Do you want to work, or do you want to stay home and collect welfare?

Well you only get the $25,000 of other people's money if you're in the designated “socially and economically disadvantaged group,” defined as being Black, Hispanic, Asian American, or Native American.

The bill says that its purpose is ''to narrow and ultimately close the racial homeownership gap in the United States.''

Like Harpy Eagle , dblack will pretend he doesn't know the facts behind the free shit offerings….He likes to pretend that tax breaks for America’s best citizens are synonymous with free shit for Mexico’s citizens.

Last edited:

The devil's in the details.

Don't overlook the rest!
TRUMP OFFERS:​
  • Good deals on flags.
  • Deals on coins and mugs.
  • Promises of security and safety.
  • Self-respect in being an American.
KAMMY OFFERS:​
  • Free condoms.
  • Dirty books for your school kids.
  • Sex change operations for migrants and children.
  • Big disappointment when none of her free offers actually pan out in office.

Forum List

Back