Free speech for me but not thee

Hold on. I thought conservatives were all about other voices ?! Lol!

Donald Trump postpones UIC rally

Left Wing politics in actions folks!!!! This will just boost Trump even more! :)

Yo, bet it won`t happen again!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

Left Wing politics in actions folks!!!! This will just boost Trump even more! :)

Rump postponing his own rally is "left wing politics", is it?

Btw your link says he "cancelled" the event, not "postponed". Why did you change the verb?

>> CHICAGO (WLS) --
Donald Trump has canceled his rally at the UIC Pavilion due to safety concerns.

A speaker came out to the podium and made an announcement.

"Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight's rally will be postponed until another date. Thank you very much for you attendance and please go in peace," he said. <<
--- sounds like he's acknowledging he's toxic, which would be the first thing he got right.

Either that or he's letting us know he's incapable of anything but the incendiary rhetoric he's been spewing up to now and can't campaign and behave himself at the same time.

Of course, there's no reason both can't be true.

Last edited:
Perhaps the KKK will volunteer to "keep the peace" at future Trump events?

Btw your link says he "cancelled" the event, not "postponed". Why did you change the verb?

>> CHICAGO (WLS) --

"Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight's rally will be postponed until another date. Thank you very much for you attendance and please go in peace," he said. <<
--- sounds like he's acknowledging he's toxic, which would be the first thing he got right.

Either that or he's letting us know he's incapable of anything but the incendiary rhetoric he's been spewing up to now and can't campaign and behave himself at the same time.

Yo, no, he is looking out for real Americans in his corner? The Democrat Radicals need their heads bashed in, period!!!

"GTP"
b50950d3cb285160fea6706be8f7af9c.jpg

Actually not – instead it illustrates the ignorance of Trump supporters and many others on the right.

This has nothing to do with 'free speech.'

Free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and organizations.

One private person cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of another private person.

Perhaps the KKK will volunteer to "keep the peace" at future Trump events?

I'm sure they'd volunteer for that.

And it'll work out about as well as the Rolling Stones hiring Hell's Angels as security at Altamont.

I figured Trump, the business man, would be able to negotiate a deal to solve the problem. What's he waiting for?

That's what I have been saying - the left LOVES to shout down those that don't agree with them. One problem, however, the Right is fed up. Look for more busted jaws and broken teeth in the future. The left has free speech - the right? not according to the left.

America is waking up. Like I said - look for more of these pussy leftists in the ER.....

>> CHICAGO (WLS) --

No, it shows how terrified the progressives are of him. He is going to gather much more support because of this idiocy.

That's what I have been saying - the left LOVES to shout down those that don't agree with them. One problem, however, the Right is fed up. Look for more busted jaws and broken teeth in the future. The left has free speech - the right? not according to the left.

America is waking up. Like I said - look for more of these pussy leftists in the ER.....

So you're buying rally tickets and stocking up on brass knuckles are ya?

So you're buying rally tickets and stocking up on brass knuckles are ya?

Never used brass knuckles in my life. If he comes anywhere near my town in Montana - I WILL be there. The rest? well, we'll have to wait and see. But if I were a democrat, I'd keep my pie hole shut.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back