Free speech for me but not thee

I figured Trump, the business man, would be able to negotiate a deal to solve the problem. What's he waiting for?

His hit single from last summer "Run! It's Megyn Kelly!" was such a hit he decided to do a remix.

The Art of the Meltdown, official video:

Donald Trump postpones UIC rally

Left Wing politics in actions folks!!!! This will just boost Trump even more! :)

That's what I have been saying - the left LOVES to shout down those that don't agree with them. One problem, however, the Right is fed up. Look for more busted jaws and broken teeth in the future. The left has free speech - the right? not according to the left.

America is waking up. Like I said - look for more of these pussy leftists in the ER.....

So you're buying rally tickets and stocking up on brass knuckles are ya?

Never used brass knuckles in my life. If he comes anywhere near my town in Montana - I WILL be there. The rest? well, we'll have to wait and see. But if I were a democrat, I'd keep my pie shut.

:dig:

Such a cat toy.

I figured Trump, the business man, would be able to negotiate a deal to solve the problem. What's he waiting for?

His hit single from last summer "Run! It's Megyn Kelly!" was such a hit he decided to do a remix.

The Art of the Meltdown, official video:

This one is even better!

How has his free speech been violated because he chose to cancel his own event?

And can someone who repeatedly tries to silence opposition with threats, bullying, and promises of government retaliation when he gains power really get upset over this?

This is somewhat reminiscence of Chicago in 1968 – today, however, it's the GOP that's divided and in disarray, and republicans will likely suffer the same outcome democrats did then.

And can someone who repeatedly tries to silence opposition with threats, bullying, and promises of government retaliation when he gains power really get upset over this?

When the protesters make the venue unavailable for a rally then they are denying EVERYONE who wished to go to the rally their right to peaceably gather and thus their right to free speech has been denied.

Yet more evidence that this country is descending into a banana republic.

When the protesters make the venue unavailable for a rally then they are denying EVERYONE who wished to go to the rally their right to peaceably gather and thus their right to free speech has been denied.

Who suggested the venue was "unavailable"?

If it was "unavailable" --- where were they all standing when the guy came out and announced that Rump was hiding?

If it was "unavailable" --- where were they all standing when the guy came out and announced that Rump was hiding?

Hmmmmm, one guy with a megaphone vs 4,000 idiots who don't want him to speak. Then if violence broke out you would all blame trump. Nope. They made the correct decision to cancel and as I said, the fall of this country is accelerating thanks to anti constitutional morons.

Indeed. It is no different than it was in pre-war nazi Germany. If you can shout down or beat the opposition in submission - then you have won the day. The left is fond of reminding the right of their "rights" and they are quick to point out that they can "exercise" their "rights" anytime they wish - even if it denies the rights of the other side.

However, honestly, the right has had enough of being shouted at, yelled at, screamed at and ridiculed into believing that they should remain quiet. Those days are over. And the left is beginning to figure it out.

Hmmmmm, one guy with a megaphone vs 4,000 idiots who don't want him to speak. Then if violence broke out you would all blame trump. Nope. They made the correct decision to cancel and as I said, the fall of this country is accelerating thanks to anti constitutional morons.

God bless you.

It's already happening here.

Speculation fallacy dismissed.

And it's microphone, not "megaphone". Like your posts about these "Progressives", you're apparently stuck in the turn of the last century. We've invented a couple of things since then.

Violence has broken out at several Rump events. Why weren't they cancelled?

Indeed. It is no different than it was in pre-war nazi Germany. If you can shout down or beat the opposition in submission - then you have won the day. The left is fond of reminding the right of their "rights" and they are quick to point out that they can "exercise" their "rights" anytime they wish - even if it denies the rights of the other side.

However, honestly, the right has had enough of being shouted at, yelled at, screamed at and ridiculed into believing that they should remain quiet. Those days are over. And the left is beginning to figure it out.

I uh, don't think German protestors had much luck "shutting down" the Nazi thugs. If they had, a hell of a lot would have gone down differently.

Forum List

Back