free trade agreements

BillydaKidd

Rookie
May 30, 2014
Why are the free trade agreements getting so little attention, they are the main problem with our country........repeal these and american jobs come back, all the welfare spending will be cut drastically and america can become the land of opportunity again.........nobody is hardly even talking about it and this is the main problem in this country.........

Guess who owns the overwhelming majority of media outlets?
The corporations that hire lobbyists to maintain "Free Trade".

you are right........what is disturbing is this.........is america so dumb now that we must be told everything by media ???.............can we not just look around and figure this one out on our own ???........

you are right........what is disturbing is this.........is america so dumb now that we must be told everything by media ???.............can we not just look around and figure this one out on our own ???........

Most people are fully aware of what's going on but they're concerned about paying their own bills.
What do you expect the average working stiff to do?
You can't change this by voting because both parties are equally responsible.

Most people are fully aware of what's going on but they're concerned about paying their own bills.
What do you expect the average working stiff to do?
You can't change this by voting because both parties are equally responsible.

i have been on a task force for the last 4 years that is directly addressing this and other major problems that are dooming americans right now..........i will put up a thraed on it before too long..........i just joined this board so i could let people in here with a real understanding of economics comment on some of the solutions that have come out of this task force........this is not a government task force........nobody on this task force has gotten paid for their work or their time.......these are american citizens with broad knowledge in many areas coming together and putting together a solution for america to stop going backwards and go forward again....by expanding the middle class and improving the lower class.....city by city......and the foundations are trade and education........and in my opinion, they have come up with some fascinating, real, and doable solutions.......i'll post this information under the title Let's Crank up America.......that is the name the taskforce has developed the plan to crank back up middle class america again.......i would very much appreciate you reading about this plan and giving me your opinions on it........i'll post it soon.......

Right1 And it was the deregulation by clinton, a faux democrat, of the Fcc that allowed clearchannel and a couple of others to buy hundreds of radio stations and it was that same faux dem that gave us nafta. Now it another sell out faux dem, obama, that is "fast tracking " this "pacific rim" trade deal. I dont understand why the right hates these two jerks.

Forum List

Back