French Police seize huge weapons stockpiles in raids…but…they have gun control..and rocket launchers

Once you propose rounding up innocent people - things become questionable. How much are you willing to sacrifice for the delution of "safety"? The very community you want to round up is the community best able to help law enforcement. Where will they go while being "interogated" - these large groups, families, children? Will they have jobs left when you decide to "let them go"?

^
^
^

This +1.

If we are to espouse the principles of freedom we must sacrifice our sense of safety, for the rights of other people.

Your security is your responsibility as an individual.

The government can not, and has never been able to provide for your security without compromising your freedom. This is a greater threat to your security.

I detest the cult of muhamhead and the zealotry of slavery and death.

I would oppose an effort to deny them of their individual rights until they as individuals abuse those rights.

Is that a dangerous position?

Yes.

It is far more dangerous to grant the government the authority to deny them of their rights, because then there is nothing to stop it from denying everyone else's rights.

This.

Because...once we start...who's next?

I really can't articulate the depth of my contempt for putrid pieces of shit like you.
The feeling is mutual.
So you can't stand your own stench?

Moonbats are generally a self loathing pile of turds. They piss and moan about insipid shit like "white privilege" and carry an asinine sense of guilt over black slavery even though few if any of them had ancestors who had any hand in the institution.

They want themselves and everyone they're programmed to hate disarmed so that their "great leader" can "protect" them and cull the herd at their leisure.

These turds are dangerously stupid.

This.

Because...once we start...who's next?

Exactly.

I don't agree with you very often.

In fact this is the first time as far as I know. I'm glad we concur on this principle.

StB3Goj.gif

Followers of Islam AKA all muslims have been stockpiling hidden arms caches in 'peace loving' muslim homes for years in the US.
There are enough guns/ammo in Dearborn today to start WW111. That's JUST dearborn.
When the mullahs declare war in the US tens of thousands of 'peace loving' muslims will attack every fucking 'non-believer' in the country. These rag heads couldn't care less about dying. The 'young men' know they'll never get fucked in their lifetime. The muslim social structure pretty much guarantees that unless the 'young man' can afford to basically purchase a female he's out of luck/fuck. LOL!
So what to do with all the testosterone raging? Pretty simple. We see it in the inner cities all day every day. If you can't fuck someone find someone to fight with. For rag heads kill someone 'in the name of allah' or in the case of negroes kill your cousin for a pair of fucking sneakers.
The young islamofacist rag heads are just stupid enough to believe there's a bunch of forty-something hairy stinky sweaty virgins they can bang forever when they get to the place in the sky where the virgins are waiting for them.
They can have my share.

"A rocket launcher, flak jackets, several pistols and a Kalashnikov assault rifle were among the cache of weapons seized in Lyon overnight."
Read more: French police launch series of anti-terror raids
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Chicken feed, truly.

And the 10 AKs the killers used….and the bombs they used in addition to what they are now finding all over France…..and around Europe…..right….
The estimate is that there is one AK-47 for every 60 people on earth, 75 to 100 million of the damn things. Oh, but look, these bad bad Muslims had ten of them, in France no less. Whatever will we do.

You wanted lots of guns around, you got it, and the dead bodies to prove it.

How many terrorists were involved in the events last week in France?

…they have every single gun control law that the anti gunners only dream about here…
Not even close...
No. Not that you're willing to admit.
I want total gun control, essentially no guns, for anyone. They aren't necessary.

I issue you a challenge to come and try to take what you say I shouldn't have.
This issue has been dealt with, and will not be again today.

"A rocket launcher, flak jackets, several pistols and a Kalashnikov assault rifle were among the cache of weapons seized in Lyon overnight."

Chicken feed, truly.

And the 10 AKs the killers used….and the bombs they used in addition to what they are now finding all over France…..and around Europe…..right….
The estimate is that there is one AK-47 for every 60 people on earth, 75 to 100 million of the damn things. Oh, but look, these bad bad Muslims had ten of them, in France no less. Whatever will we do.

10 to 30 or so. And that matters why exactly? Oh right, it doesn't.

…they have every single gun control law that the anti gunners only dream about here…
Not even close...
I want total gun control, essentially no guns, for anyone. They aren't necessary.

I still have my guns you say I shouldn't own. That means you haven't done a damn thing to take them from me. That you're a pussy has been proven and hasn't changed as of today.

Chicken feed, truly.

You stated above that there is one AK-47/60 people on earth then said there were 10 of them used by the Muslim terrorists. That's a ratio of 1/3 people. I guess you believe 1/3 is OK but 1/60 is wrong.

Not even close...

I still have my guns you say I shouldn't own. That means you haven't done a damn thing to take them from me. That you're a pussy has been proven and hasn't changed as of today.
I still have my guns, and will until it's time to turn them in, or I might be one of the few who still needs them as I still need to kill things from time to time.

I still have my guns, and will until it's time to turn them in, or I might be one of the few who still needs them as I still need to kill things from time to time.

Try yourself.

Chicken feed, truly.

You stated above that there is one AK-47/60 people on earth then said there were 10 of them used by the Muslim terrorists. That's a ratio of 1/3 people. I guess you believe 1/3 is OK but 1/60 is wrong.
Eight or so AK-47s killed over a 100 people. That is what they were designed for. Whatever your point is God only knows.

Eight or so AK-47s killed over a 100 people. That is what they were designed for. Whatever your point is God only knows.

Two points. The 10 held by 30 is a far worse ratio that 1/60. Secondly, there are laws in place in France that you support here that didn't get the job done.

Two points. The 10 held by 30 is a far worse ratio that 1/60. Secondly, there are laws in place in France that you support here that didn't get the job done.
The gun control laws that work are in nations like Japan, period, end of story. Don't even bother to mention any other nation, unless it is also as strict as Japan.

France has plenty of guns around, just like here.

The gun control laws that work are in nations like Japan, period, end of story. Don't even bother to mention any other nation, unless it is also as strict as Japan.

So gun control in the manner you support is the only kind that should be done?

Yes, because it's the only kind that actually fucking works, obviously.

Yes, because it's the only kind that actually fucking works, obviously.

Typical arrogant asshole that demands everyone do it his way. Sorry. Not interested in supporting what a pussy supports.

Try yourself.

That really would be the most productive thing PMH could do. Imagine the savings in oxygen....

I do find it funny the bed wetter claims to have guns but is desperate for the government to declare it's time to give them up.

That's critical stupidity right there.

Forum List

Back