Friendly Fire: Obama Fires Off Rhetorical Shot at Trump, Hits Biden Instead

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“When we don’t just disagree with people but we start demonizing them, making wild crazy allegations about them, that creates a dangerous climate.”

1667301468365.png

“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic”

It just shows us that Obama is really pulling the strings here and had no issue sending a man who is infirm to try and lead the country, just so long as he could pull his strings.

“When we don’t just disagree with people but we start demonizing them, making wild crazy allegations about them, that creates a dangerous climate.”

“Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic”

Ok, any English/Language majors in here........

He stands there and tells us demonizing people creates a dangerous climate, and then proceeds to demonize people!!!

What is this kind of hypocritical statement called? Is it an oxymoron, a walkback, or is there a more technical term?
I don't remember enough about English class to remember what this is called.

And all you’ve got is a pot smoking pro homo Leftard resident of Berzerkly that likes to be naked in public that you morons try to pass off as a Trump supporter.

I'm thinking you didn't read what I said about that. LOL

View attachment 719284

That describes the Republican Party not Biden. Republicans are trying to intimidate voters and Trump judges support this.

Forum List

Back