Fringe right wing White supremacist caught on camera giving hateful speech ...crowd applause

She has time to stand out in the cold yelling into a microphone. Getting the vaccine? Fuck all that shit.

I love how she's one black chick surrounded by white dudes, and this became a thread.

I love how she's one black chick surrounded by white dudes, and this became a thread.
In camera view lil Asian dude right behind her ...blacks ....whites in crowd so what .?

NYC is very mixed ...you being a sheltered white hick wouldn't get it .
You'd hide with all the other white progressive low iq transplants and tip toe around outer borough and upper Manhattan projects

So why do you hate blacks so much ? Racist

She's not Black. She's the idea of freedom and all good Americans (and Canadians) have that.
She's your token. If she was white this thread wouldn't exist.

"See? Even a black person agrees with us."

What does her skin color have to do with anything? No one seemed to make it an issue except you. She is a person talking about wanting to be free to make their own choices about their personal decisions and not being attacked for doing so.

What does her skin color have to do with anything? No one seemed to make it an issue except you. She is a person talking about wanting to be free to make their own choices about their personal decisions and not being attacked for doing so.
The thread title said white supremacist. Nobody calls anti-vaxxers that. The context was obvious.

Forum List

Back