Frog "Satire" Blamed For Massacre....

Is this what fake marines all over the world think, or just you?

I wonder how a fake Army Vietnam veteran knows so much about being a fake Marine?

Now now....don't be surly....it's like old times.....you trying to cope with me and me laughing at your weakness......lighten up....pretend you're at a "furniture convention" instead of in my guillotine....

Dude,

You have a guillotine? That's like.....wow....narly! Duuuuuuuuude!

Uh, LoneLaugher

Hate to be the one to break this to you but --

BullKurtzUSMC is a dooodette.

No way!!!!!!! A chick with a guillotine??? I'm in love!!

The French are amazing people, They lost 1 million more or less killed in WW1 and fought against the Nazis on their own soil in the second world war, and had France been an island and the UK been landlocked in Europe , things might have been different. We in the west have tradition of mockery in humor, and I support Charlie Hebdo and their counterparts here in the states, like National Lampoon or Mad or just about any conservative or liberal outlet you like to name. islam is all about control and dominace and it's time we in the west did something to address that.

I can't think of anything more to say other than they let in thousands of ragheads, gave them sharia law autonomy, and then start mocking their "god".....I'm a realist....you can't do what they've done and not have consequences.....that's all. Pay no attention to what the little leftist nitwits are saying in this thread....I fully support the WOT and tried to reenlist on 9/12...they decided I was too old.

Damn dude. What got your panties in a knot?. Some Frenchie turned you down for a date?

That gives a fake army faggot like you the opportunity to give head two ways.

Hmmm...are you trying to impersonate Hawkeye now? C'mon Rectile, you know language like that will get you nowhere fast around here....maybe you should suck a lemon for your own practice.
Now, doodette, what does that have to do with the OP. That's not very froggy.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I wonder how a fake Army Vietnam veteran knows so much about being a fake Marine?

Now now....don't be surly....it's like old times.....you trying to cope with me and me laughing at your weakness......lighten up....pretend you're at a "furniture convention" instead of in my guillotine....

Dude,

Uh, LoneLaugher

But then the mods will have to change Doodette's handle to MadCowCurse.

Dude,

Uh, LoneLaugher

No way!!!!!!! A chick with a guillotine??? I'm in love!!
That's the efficient way to get some good, clean head, yesiree!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

They were warned, yet persisted in ridiculing the muslims amongst them until the pot boiled over and now there's been a massacre.....BOO HOO.

I should point out that I despise the French...everything about them. Since the battle of New Orleans, they have done their best to be a thorn in America's foot. They waved and cheered as we liberated them from the Hun in the WW1. Then went back to ridiculing how long it took us to do it. Then in 1942, the fired on American Forces in Morocco rather than join Eisenhower's Operation Torch to chase Gerry out of North Africa. They begged Ike to intercede in Vietnam after often giving up garrisons without firing a shot. I personally saw the communist activity in and around their rubber plantations...they openly collaborated with the enemy against American Forces. In Iraq, their members of the UN weapons inspection team tipped off Saddam as to where the inspectors would be going the next day.....in ample time for those munitions to be moved.

So it's clear I have no sympathies for a people who despise us while pocketing our tourist dollars. They STINK thinking perfume and cologne can mask their filthy hygiene.....And that language....sarcastic and taunting.....I find them to be little more than arabs who lisp. But on to the massacre.

It's becoming apparent that the jihadist movement has migrated all over Europe and is now entrenched in their cities....these cats aren't joking....they are following ISIS dictates to use brutality whenever challenged. This "satirist" newspaper ignored the warnings and continued to poke the bear....and mock allah. This was going to be answered and now it has been. I have only two regrets....that 2 policemen assigned to protect the assholes mocking islam were shot, and that something of the same nature hasn't happened to the NYTimes, which I find to be as traitorous and repulsive to the American way of life as anything in Paris.

Oh, I see what you're saying.

FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!

Seeyabye.

Damn dude. What got your panties in a knot?. Some Frenchie turned you down for a date?

Don't wear panties "dude"...Read the OP...it's all there in black and white.

I reread it. Says you only care about the cops that got shot. That implies you don't care about the others. Dudette, you have some serious problems, and I suspect these silly discussion boards are just reinforcing your delusions. You really need to seek professional help, or at least talk to your boyfriend about it.

I reread it. Says you only care about the cops that got shot. That implies you don't care about the others. Dudette, you have some serious problems, and I suspect these silly discussion boards are just reinforcing your delusions. You really need to seek professional help, or at least talk to your boyfriend about it.

I got a feeling this "bulldog" is a poodle....a poodle name FiFi dyed pink with a WalMart rhinestone collar. :gay:

I got a feeling this "bulldog" is a poodle....a poodle name FiFi dyed pink with a WalMart rhinestone collar. :gay:

What ever you say sweetlips. You sound like a real tough duuuuude.

But she does have a nice car avi.

Chicks love gold, right?

Seriously, BullKurtzUSMC aka doodette - nice car.

Easy FiFi...you know Luddly won't let you piss on her sleeping bag again and that park bench is hard (and cold).....poor Luddly, her fairy brigade ran outta angel dust. :badgrin:

But she does have a nice car avi.

Chicks love gold, right?

Seriously, BullKurtzUSMC aka doodette - nice car.

Bet it's his boyfriends car.

You mean the one you picked up from the groomer's today?

Easy FiFi...you know Luddly won't let you piss on her sleeping bag again and that park bench is hard (and cold).....poor Luddly, her fairy brigade ran outta angel dust. :badgrin:

Were you really in the marines, or did you just put that there to make you look all macho, you know, like a lot of teabaggers do?

Forum List

Back