From cheap fakes to embracing the deep fake

Esoteric Inkling

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2023
I find myself (which is actually surprising) gob smacked on the flip on this.

Forget telling the public that those evil MAGAS are putting "deceptively edited videos", just make fake videos and lie completely and utterly.

This is beyond twisted and further proof the left will stop at nothing to maintain power and stop Trump.

Hopefully this remains an incredibly stupid opinion that won't get picked up by Piss Pant's people but I would not put it past them.

And George Orwell wept.
fde6731dcfcc66a010883852709923a18609413a30b295afbf388b74dc0571d0_1.jpg

The whole 6/27 DEBATE was a CHEAP FAKE and totally racist.

There, problem solved.

Now.

Can we PLEASE get back to Ukraine?

BIGOTS?

I find myself (which is actually surprising) gob smacked on the flip on this.

Forget telling the public that those evil MAGAS are putting "deceptively edited videos", just make fake videos and lie completely and utterly.

This is beyond twisted and further proof the left will stop at nothing to maintain power and stop Trump.

Hopefully this remains an incredibly stupid opinion that won't get picked up by Piss Pant's people but I would not put it past them.

This is absolutely nothing new for the left. The end always justifies the mean for them.
Having said that get ready for an onslaught of AI interference from here on out. It is as inevitable as the cell phone.

This is absolutely nothing new for the left. The end always justifies the mean for them.
Having said that get ready for an onslaught of AI interference from here on out. It is as inevitable as the cell phone.

For once your pessimism is justified.

Broken clock? ;)

For once your pessimism is justified.

Broken clock? ;)
I don't necessarily see it as pessimism. I'll admit it's a little frightening but AI is the obvious next step in social evolution and it's not going to be denied.

Forum List

Back