From Crisis to Catastrophe: the situation of minorities in Iraq

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
A few years from now, the minority communities will be very, very tiny.

16 Oct 2014
From Crisis to Catastrophe: the situation of minorities in Iraq [EN/AR]
from Minority Rights Group
Published on 14 Oct 2014 —View Original
  • 1 0 googleplus0 0 reddit0 0

application-pdf.png
Download PDF (1.26 MB)English version

application-pdf.png
Download PDF (1.33 MB)Arabic version
From Crisis to Catastrophe: first comprehensive report on situation of minorities in Iraq since advance of ISIS

14 October 2014

The situation of Iraq’s minorities is one of unfolding catastrophe, say Minority Rights Group International (MRG) and the Ceasefire Centre for Civilian Rights, in the first comprehensive report on religious and ethnic minorities published since the advance of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) in the country.

In the first nine months of 2014, over 12,000 civilians have been killed in Iraq, and minorities – including Chaldo-Assyrian and Armenian Christians, Turkmen, Yezidis, Kaka’i, Shabak, Sabean-Mandaeans, Baha’i, Faili Kurds, Black Iraqis and Roma - have been among the primary targets, say the rights organisations.

Continue reading at:

From Crisis to Catastrophe the situation of minorities in Iraq EN AR - Iraq ReliefWeb

And?? ...... :cool:

And you're still stalking Sally like a IslamoTroll. Why don't you make a comment about the article and the way Moooslem animals treat minorities?

Sunni man cheering for ISIS not too long ago: "Go team Sunni, go ISIS!"

And?? ...... :cool:

And you're still stalking Sally like a IslamoTroll. Why don't you make a comment about the article and the way Moooslem animals treat minorities?

Sunni man cheering for ISIS not too long ago: "Go team Sunni, go ISIS!"

Let Mr. Cuckoo make a fool out of himself to show people he needs psychiatric help. I doubt very much that he ever gets out of whatever place he is in.

Forum List

Back