From 'Defund The Police' To VP Harris Inciting Continued Antifa Violence, Exploding Crime & New Poll #s Spell Bad News For Dems

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Exploding Crime and New Polling Spells Bad News for Democrats​

"A spike in violent crime in many major American cities – even setting aside the disgusting rash of anti-Semitic hate crimes committed by "anti-Zionists" – is harming communities and alienating voters. Democrats' base is committed to demonizing law enforcement, resulting in ubiquitous "defunding" slogans and disastrous related efforts in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Crime is mounting in blue cities run by Democrats and leftist writer Ezra Klein seems to be increasingly worried about a building backlash that could help the GOP and hurt progressive priorities."

Protecting their pro-domestic terrorist and Hamas-supporting anti-Semites from being Censured / admonished in Congress is not making the Democrats very popular, either....

"A spike in violent crime in many major American cities – even setting aside the disgusting rash of anti-Semitic hate crimes committed by "anti-Zionists" – is harming communities and alienating voters. Democrats' base is committed to demonizing law enforcement, resulting in ubiquitous "defunding" slogans and disastrous related efforts in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Crime is mounting in blue cities run by Democrats and leftist writer Ezra Klein seems to be increasingly worried about a building backlash that could help the GOP and hurt progressive priorities."

Protecting their pro-domestic terrorist and Hamas-supporting anti-Semites from being Censured / admonished in Congress is not making the Democrats very popular, either....

How is Harris inciting "continued Antifa violence"? I agree that the violence has to be put down harshly just as Trump's encouragement of violent attacks and his continued whining about his lost election which only serve to incite his uninformed base.

Quotable quotes that won't help the dems in 2022 or 2024.

1622048811986.png

How is Harris inciting "continued Antifa violence"?

Please don't offend me / us with the old 'play stupid' tactic...unless you really are. At this point EVERYONE is well aware of how Harris called on Anifa and BLM to continue their violent domestic terrorist acts after the election was over...which, as even CNN is showing, is happening.

The spike in crimes started in 2020. The idea that defunding is the cause is just finger pointing. Still crime rates were higher in the 70's and 90's time frame.

The causes is depending on the side of the political spectrum one is. How can defunding be a cause of increase violence? The argument that it prohibits police from doing their job. Well with all the incidents that happen recently, that does not appear to be the issue. The ultimate thing is that they are putting their lives on the line to do a job. Does this mean better training and decision making needs to be done.? Yeah it probably needs to be done. The reasons are varied and to make specific arguments that are really political based ignores the true reasons why some see crime as the answer. When the answer is substituted with a convenient political argument, then it becomes an issue of no one can agree on how to truly tackle the problem of rising violent. Yet people are dying and people are getting hurt. Is that reason enough to come up with a solution.

Last edited:
1622050497294.png
1622050529756.png

How's that Democrat / Liberal 'Defund The Police' Policy working out?

How is Harris inciting "continued Antifa violence"?
Hardcore right winger Guy Benson wrote the "article".
attacking the messenger is the most pathetic of defenses,,
The message is distorted and biased, and therefore not intellectually honest.

If you don't like my reaction, tough shit.
thanks for your opinion,, as sad as it is,,
You're very welcome!

At some point the pro-Marxist administration will come out with their solution to the problem, a "National Police Force," to replace local and state police, thus creating a police state nation.

here is what Benson wrote.

A spike in violent crime in many major American cities – even setting aside the disgusting rash of anti-Semitic hate crimes committed by "anti-Zionists" – is harming communities and alienating voters. Democrats' base is committed to demonizing law enforcement, resulting in ubiquitous "defunding" slogans and disastrous related efforts in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Crime is mounting in blue cities run by Democrats and leftist writer Ezra Klein seems to be increasingly worried about a building backlash that could help the GOP and hurt progressive priorities.

which part of that do you disagree with?

At some point the pro-Marxist administration will come out with their solution to the problem, a "National Police Force," to replace local and state police, thus creating a police state nation.
That is exactly what democrats intend.

A spike in violent crime in many major American cities – even setting aside the disgusting rash of anti-Semitic hate crimes committed by "anti-Zionists" – is harming communities and alienating voters. Democrats' base is committed to demonizing law enforcement, resulting in ubiquitous "defunding" slogans and disastrous related efforts in places like Portland and Minneapolis. Crime is mounting in blue cities run by Democrats and leftist writer Ezra Klein seems to be increasingly worried about a building backlash that could help the GOP and hurt progressive priorities.

That depends.

If it's just another opinion piece from some nutter, I don't care whether I agree with anything or not. He clearly characterized this from a biased perspective, even if someone like you may not notice.

If it's meant to be an "article" - a piece of factual journalism - the bias and one-sided nature of the piece is blatant. That's what biased "news" sites usually provide, and unfortunately, their readers don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.

That depends.

If it's just another opinion piece from some nutter, I don't care whether I agree with anything or not. He clearly characterized this from a biased perspective, even if someone like you may not notice.

If it's meant to be an "article" - a piece of factual journalism - the bias and one-sided nature of the piece is blatant. That's what biased "news" sites usually provide, and unfortunately, their readers don't understand the difference between fact and opinion.
I do not expect you to read the entire article because its designed as click bait behind a paywall

I don't pay to read NY Times birdcage liner material either

so all you really know is the paragraph I quoted and thats all you can fairly comment on

So quit stalling

What did he say that you disagree with?

That depends.

I do not expect you to read the entire article because its designed as click bait behind a paywall

I don't pay to read NY Times birdcage liner either

so all you really know is the paragraph I quoted and thats all you can fairly comment on

So quit stalling

What did he say that you disagree with?
I disagree with the one-sided tenor of the opinion piece. For example, saying the Democratic base is committed to demonizing law enforcement is opinion, not fact.

Forum List

Back