From Gay Marriage To Maybe,"It's O.K. To Marry Your Daughter" Will That Be The Next Leftist Debacle?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: So according to Democrats, Men can marry Men, Men who feel like a woman can use the ladies room. Men can sleep with any of the current four genders, so whats left? Men can marry their daughters? Well maybe not this year, we will just have to wait and see once the lunatic left is done renaming "Everything pertaining to slavery, KKK, the south, and all streets with the term "White" in the name".:eusa_dance:

:boobies: So according to Democrats, Men can marry Men, Men who feel like a woman can use the ladies room. Men can sleep with any of the current four genders, so whats left? Men can marry their daughters? Well maybe not this year, we will just have to wait and see once the lunatic left is done renaming "Everything pertaining to slavery, KKK, the south, and all streets with the term "White" in the name".:eusa_dance:
and who is going to pay to replace the 983 Million "White Blvd" signs?

Isn't it right wing hicks who want to marry their daughters?

i love it when the guy says, well, uhm, as far as I know, its not my daughter, even though she looks just like me.

"From Gay Marriage To Maybe,"It's O.K. To Marry Your Daughter" Will That Be The Next Leftist Debacle?"

This is the OP's next loaded question fallacy.

well i think its just perfectly fine to marry a tree, bush, public bench, fire hydrant, and lesbian seagulls.

with Obama Communist in Chief ...everything goes.

whatever it takes...

to destroy traditional America.

Your Satan in Chief .....you progressive sheep. who follow ..bah

whatever it takes...

well if Hillary needs the "Father/Daughter" vote to win, she will push for all of them to get married.

well i think its just perfectly fine to marry a tree, bush, public bench, fire hydrant, and lesbian seagulls.

Is it? As far as I can tell you have to be consenting.
well, i am a little hesitant to bring a tree to meet my parents.

And you can communicate with your tree? And your tree can say "I do" without someone sticking their hand up the tree's butt and pretending to talk for them?

i dont know what bruce jenner is going to do. no man will want to marry him, maybe bruce will just have to settle for Richard Simmons or a manequin from Macy's.

If you want to marry your daughter- you will have to fight to convince the courts or the legislature to be able to do so.

Meanwhile- same gender marriage has been legal in Massachusetts for 10 years, its been legal for longer than that in other countries- yet still you can't go to any of those places to satisfy your desire to marry your daughter.

whatever it takes...

Some Cons seem to think that Satan must be a black man.

:cuckoo: :banned03: for stupidity.

i dont know what bruce jenner is going to do. no man will want to marry him, maybe bruce will just have to settle for Richard Simmons or a manequin from Macy's.

And why are you concerned about Bruce Jenner?
why dont they just make a reality show with Bruce,that chick with the three boobs, and Huma Weener.

You'd like that huh?
that would be an interesting trio living together.

Forum List

Back